Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Yet ANOTHER wingnut role model held to account - Finally ??
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 15:06:07 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 20:06 UTC

In this case, I'll believe it when I see it.

To refresh your memory, this guy staged a fake race/hate/gay crime
against himself, for reasons best known to him.

Noose around his neck, white Trump supporting MAGA maniacs tortured him
within an inch of his pathetic life. Wingnut media was in an instant
uproar, and politicians like Shillary Klinton immediately came out in
defense of this faggot hyper liar and demanded that the white terrorists
torturing innocent negroes must be captured and jailed for life.

The leftist were salivating, and were relishing the chance to pronounce
Trump himself guilty by association ,, Sounded almost too good t obe
true, and thats because IT WAS.

All a 100% staged lie, and staged none too good. His story didn't add
up, and it was soon obvious to anyone with a brain that this was a false
flag, he did it to themselves.
Not a one of the many wingnuts who jumped to his defense and cried out
for justice and revenge said ooops, sorry. I was duped by a petty
scammer, I was only believing what I wanted to believe. I was wrong, and
I am very sorry for the increased division and polarization I have
caused, won't happen again.

Of course not, they never said a word about it ,, And the Soros funded
negroid DA soon tossed out charges against him, but his legal problems
didn't end and at this point, not sure what sanctions he has paid for
his criminal act.

He staged a fake hate crime, and is appealing even a disorderly conduct
slap on the wrist charge, niggers & wingnuts have no shame.

```````````

Illinois court slaps down Jussie Smollett's appeal against disorderly
conduct conviction meaning he'll be forced to spend 150 DAYS behind bars

Illinois appeals court rejected Jussie Smollett's disorderly
conduct appeal
Smollett was jailed for staging an anti-gay, racist hate crime on
himself and filing a false police report in 2019
He was sentenced to 150 days in jail but only served six days
before being released during his appeal
Now the Appellate Court of Cook County had denied the appeal
Smollett may now be required to complete the rest of his sentence

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12815149/Illinois-court-slaps-Jussie-Smolletts-appeal-against-disorderly-conduct-conviction-meaning-hell-forced-spend-150-DAYS-bars.html