From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Hamas leader tells CBS News that kidnapping and holding hostage a 9-month-old baby and his 4 year old brother is justified
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 19:04:14 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 19:04 UTC

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1730563709896933807

Re: Hamas leader tells CBS News that kidnapping and holding hostage a 9-month-old baby and his 4 year old brother is justified

<20231201195834.00005a22@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12934&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12934

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Hamas leader tells CBS News that kidnapping and holding hostage
a 9-month-old baby and his 4 year old brother is justified
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 19:58:34 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 19:58 UTC

On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 19:04:14 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1730563709896933807

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2017/06/israel-occupation-50-years-of-dispossession

<quotes>

Although Israel withdrew ground troops from the Gaza Strip in 2005, it maintains an illegal air, sea and land blockade on Gaza and maintains a so-called "access-restricted area" or buffer zone within Gaza. These have cut off more than 2 million Palestinians from other parts of the Occupied Palestinian Territories and the outside world for 10 years.

As well as controlling where Palestinians can go and who they see, Israel also controls and arbitrarily restricts their access to safe, clean water.

</quotes>

Re: Hamas leader tells CBS News that kidnapping and holding hostage a 9-month-old baby and his 4 year old brother is justified

<%QraN.7144$unw7.4767@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12937&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12937

Subject: Re: Hamas leader tells CBS News that kidnapping and holding hostage a
9-month-old baby and his 4 year old brother is justified
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:01:47 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:01 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 19:04:14 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1730563709896933807
>
> https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2017/06/israel-occupation-50-years-of-dispossession
>
> <quotes>
>
> Although Israel withdrew ground troops from the Gaza Strip in 2005, it maintains an illegal air, sea and land blockade on Gaza and maintains a so-called "access-restricted area" or buffer zone within Gaza. These have cut off more than 2 million Palestinians from other parts of the Occupied Palestinian Territories and the outside world for 10 years.
>
> As well as controlling where Palestinians can go and who they see, Israel also controls and arbitrarily restricts their access to safe, clean water.
>
> </quotes>

Yeah but, other propaganda is always available, right ??

Largest open air prison in the world, see it yourself !

Gaza Palestine 🇵🇸 Walking Tour | Gaza Strip Before The Attack 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1r1z3x53ZU