Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Great example set by terrorist supporter, I hope many more have the
guts to do the same
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 18:58:30 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 23:58 UTC

Hey hippy ,, Need a light, bro ??

```````````````````````

Protestor draped in a Palestinian flag sets themselves on FIRE outside
Israeli consulate in Atlanta: Cops say they're in critical condition
after 'extreme act of political protest'

A pro-Palestine protestor set themselves on fire outside the
Israeli consulate in Atlanta on Friday
The horror incident injured at least two people, and was described
as an 'extreme act of political protest'
It comes after Israel announced the re-launch of its offensive
against Hamas after a ceasefire expired Friday morning

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12816093/Palestine-protestor-Israeli-consulate-Atlanta.html

Re: Great example set by terrorist supporter, I hope many more have the guts to do the same

<20231202083230.00003667@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12947&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12947

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Great example set by terrorist supporter, I hope many more have
the guts to do the same
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 08:32:30 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 08:32 UTC

On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 18:58:30 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Hey hippy ,, Need a light, bro ??

As "Loose Cannon" posted:

<quotes>

That this sub-human filth dare to behave like that, in NYC of all
places, is yet more evidence to the depth we've fallen to, as a
nation.

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Re: Great example set by terrorist supporter, I hope many more have the guts to do the same

<ukf3ie$evc$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12952&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12952

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
the guts to do the same
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 11:14:22 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 11:14 UTC

In article <20231202083230.00003667@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>> Hey hippy ,, Need a light, bro ??

> As "Loose Cannon" posted:
>
> <quotes>
>
> That this sub-human filth dare to behave like that, in NYC of all
> places, is yet more evidence to the depth we've fallen to, as a
> nation.
>
> Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.
>
> And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
> happy to see it take place.
>
> </quotes>

Um... and??

Re: Great example set by terrorist supporter, I hope many more have the guts to do the same

<2oFaN.149240$BbXa.146498@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12956&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12956

the guts to do the same
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 07:26:39 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:26 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 18:58:30 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Hey hippy ,, Need a light, bro ??
>
> As "Loose Cannon" posted:
>
> <quotes>
>
> That this sub-human filth dare to behave like that, in NYC of all
> places, is yet more evidence to the depth we've fallen to, as a
> nation.
>
> Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.
>
> And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
> happy to see it take place.
>
> </quotes>

Ok, so what does that have to do with you immolating yourself for the
cause ??

I can see you are trying to find something that sticks to counter your
infamous "I can cause a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" post, big fail
[as usual] so far.