From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel eager to get back to murdering
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:06:00 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:06 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67584895

<quotes>

The Israeli military resumed its war against Hamas in Gaza with force, saying it struck 400 "terror targets" across the territory since the end of the ceasefire yesterday.

Overnight, fighter jets hit positions in southern Gaza, which is likely to be the focus of the next phase of the Israeli offensive. Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are sheltering there, after fleeing the north.

Across the territory, the humanitarian crisis continues. Hospitals, already on the verge of collapse, are crowded with civilian casualties from the strikes, many of them children.

</quotes>

Over 80% of Palestinians have been displaced by Israel's war crimes. Israel is creating one of the worst humanitarian disasters we have ever seen. And western governments simply don't care, just stand back and let Israel continue with their war crimes, collective punishment, murder and destruction.

All it takes for evil to succeed is to stand by and do nothing.