Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Al Jazeera posts blurred doll, claims it to be a dead Palestinian
baby
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:46:40 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 02:46 UTC

What else to be expected from a muslim propaganda network ?

``````````````````````````````

Al Jazeera has published on X footage of an emotional man holding a
‘baby’ with a blurred face wrapped in white.

However, social media users quickly shared footage of the ‘baby’ without
the blurred edits shared by the News source, revealing it to be only a doll.

“He was born and martyred during the war...a month-and-a-half-old baby
was martyred in the hands of his mother, after an Israeli bombing
targeted the family home in the Al-Mughraqa area, south of the city,” Al
Jazeera wrote alongside the doctored footage.

'For them, this is no game': Israeli gaming industry release video
calling for release of hostages

It is unclear if Al Jazeera had edited the footage themselves in an
attempt to deliberately mislead the public or if they had shared the
footage without properly researching the background. However, despite
numerous people contacting the site about the falsified footage, the X
post has remained published.

https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/gaza-news/article-776109

Re: Al Jazeera posts blurred doll, claims it to be a dead Palestinian baby

<20231202085152.0000252a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12948&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12948

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Al Jazeera posts blurred doll, claims it to be a dead
Palestinian baby
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 08:51:52 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 08:51 UTC

:
> https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/gaza-news/article-776109

"Page not found"

And that seems to be because it appears it really was a baby and Al Jazeera wew telling the truth.

<quote>

False claims that the body of Muhammad Hani Al-Zahar, a 5-month-old Palestinian baby, is "a doll" are going viral.

Multiple images of Muhammad have already been published by professional journalists, clarifying he's a real dead baby whose body is going through rigor mortis.

</quote>

So it's Israel and her propagandists lying again.

Looks like Israel, those "JOOS" and "kikes" as you call them, fucked you over big time. You have really got to stop believing their lies.

Re: Al Jazeera posts blurred doll, claims it to be a dead Palestinian baby

<ukf3fq$evc$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12951&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12951

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Palestinian baby
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 11:12:58 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 11:12 UTC

In article <20231202085152.0000252a@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> False claims that the body of Muhammad Hani Al-Zahar, a 5-month-old Palestinian
> baby, is "a doll" are going viral.

So now it's "5 month old"?

"He was born and martyred during the war... a month-and-a-half-old baby"

Make up your minds(?), Hamas and Hamas bitches!

Re: Al Jazeera posts blurred doll, claims it to be a dead Palestinian baby

<4rFaN.37134$cnze.33231@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12957&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12957

baby
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 07:29:54 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:29 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:46:40 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> However, social media users quickly shared footage of the ‘baby’
>> without the blurred edits shared by the News source, revealing it to
>> be only a doll.
> :
>> https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/gaza-news/article-776109
>
> "Page not found"
>
> And that seems to be because it appears it really was a baby and Al Jazeera wew telling the truth.
>
> <quote>
>
> False claims that the body of Muhammad Hani Al-Zahar, a 5-month-old Palestinian baby, is "a doll" are going viral.
>
> Multiple images of Muhammad have already been published by professional journalists, clarifying he's a real dead baby whose body is going through rigor mortis.
>
> </quote>
>
> So it's Israel and her propagandists lying again.
>
> Looks like Israel, those "JOOS" and "kikes" as you call them, fucked you over big time. You have really got to stop believing their lies.

Dunno, I didn't post the article, I didn't take it down, there is enough
lying going down on both sides and, unlike you [hamas whore], I take
both with a grain of salt.