From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: More Gaza fakes (there are numerous others out there, just Google for them)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:12:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:12 UTC

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/10/24/israel-hamas-war-this-viral-image-of-a-baby-trapped-under-rubble-turned-out-to-be-fake

Re: More Gaza fakes (there are numerous others out there, just Google for them)

<20231202123719.00006c6a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12960&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12960

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: More Gaza fakes (there are numerous others out there, just
Google for them)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:37:19 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:37 UTC

On Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:12:53 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/10/24/israel-hamas-war-this-viral-image-of-a-baby-trapped-under-rubble-turned-out-to-be-fake

It's impossible to tell how many of these fakes are being spread by pro-Israel propagandists just to discredit Hamas and Palestinians.

Even Biden lied to the world that he had seen actual evidence of babies being beheaded by Hamas. As far as I know he still hasn't apologised for that demonising lie.

Re: More Gaza fakes (there are numerous others out there, just Google for them)

<qDFaN.26406$BSkc.17375@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12962&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12962

Subject: Re: More Gaza fakes (there are numerous others out there, just Google
for them)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 07:43:03 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:43 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:12:53 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/10/24/israel-hamas-war-this-viral-image-of-a-baby-trapped-under-rubble-turned-out-to-be-fake
>
> It's impossible to tell how many of these fakes are being spread by pro-Israel propagandists just to discredit Hamas and Palestinians.
>
> Even Biden lied to the world that he had seen actual evidence of babies being beheaded by Hamas. As far as I know he still hasn't apologised for that demonising lie.

I'll point out the irony, "demonizing kidnappers & murderers".

You have pretty much become a parody of an absolute idiot and, for once,
are doing a damn good job of it.

Re: More Gaza fakes (there are numerous others out there, just Google for them)

<ukfb8a$83r$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12966&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12966

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Google for them)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 13:25:31 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 13:25 UTC

In article <20231202123719.00006c6a@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/10/24/israel-hamas-war-this-viral-image-of-a-baby-trapped-under-rubble-turned-out-to-be-fake
>
> It's impossible to tell how many of these fakes are being spread by pro-Israel propagandists just to discredit
> Hamas and Palestinians.

It's impossible to tell just how many sheep your paternal grandfather fucked, but
I don't go around suggesting he fucked sheep (although, who knows, right?).

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insinuation

"It's impossible to tell how many"...

How about one or two, with supporting evidence?

Re: More Gaza fakes (there are numerous others out there, just Google for them)

<SXKaN.59621$WdYd.24935@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12969&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12969

for them)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 13:46:09 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 18:46 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <20231202123719.00006c6a@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/10/24/israel-hamas-war-this-viral-image-of-a-baby-trapped-under-rubble-turned-out-to-be-fake
>>
>> It's impossible to tell how many of these fakes are being spread by pro-Israel propagandists just to discredit
>> Hamas and Palestinians.
>
> It's impossible to tell just how many sheep your paternal grandfather fucked, but
> I don't go around suggesting he fucked sheep (although, who knows, right?).
>
> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insinuation
>
> "It's impossible to tell how many"...
>
> How about one or two, with supporting evidence?

Quite ironic, at 1st glance, to see a guy slamming liars in a post,
using a lie ,, Then slamming alleged propaganda with ,,, Wait for it,
proven propaganda.

Ironic until you see who is posting, he knows no other way and doesn't
seem to have the slightest shame about it.