Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Wingnut terrorist vandals trash home of DEMOCRAT
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 16:25:27 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 21:25 UTC

Will jews be forced into voting republican ?
Will moderate democrat politicians be forced into turning republican ?

Hard to see any other way when a radicalized, violent voting base wants
to eat its own.

Not sure why he was compelled to say "calling the incident part of a
'broader' trend on both the 'extreme left and the extreme right", its
the left causing all the violence and mayhem, if right does anything its
to oppose them at their frothing rallies.

I think that, being a wingnut, he has to try to fudge the issue, try to
make excuses for those who want to burn his house down with him and his
family in it.

````````````````````````````````````````
Top Democrat Adam Smith declares he will NOT be intimidated after home
vandalized by 'left-wing' pro-Palestine rioters demanding a ceasefire
and slams the perpetrators for having a warped 'morally superior' view

Smith's home in Bellevue, Washington, was spray painted in bright
red by vandals with the words 'free Gaza,' 'cease fire!' and 'baby killer'
The attack on his home is part of a 'broader' trend on both the
'extreme left and the extreme right,' he says
The top Democrat told DailyMail.com that he's always been focused
on 'inclusion dialogue' an resolving differences peacefully
But he doesn't believe 'Squad' Rep. Rashida Tlaib should be kicked
out of Congress for her antisemitic statements

A top Democrat whose home was vandalized by pro-Palestine rioters
demanding a ceasefire amid the Israel-Hamas war says he won't be
intimidated and tells DailyMail.com that the attack is part of a broader
trend toward extremism.

House Armed Services Committee Ranking Member Rep. Adam Smith announced
Friday that his home in Bellevue, Washington, was spray painted in
bright red by vandals with the words 'free Gaza' and 'cease fire!' Red
handprints dripped down the bright white garage door of his home and
another statement read 'baby killer.'

Smith spoke exclusively with DailyMail.com at the annual Reagan National
Defense Forum in Simi Valley, California, calling the incident part of a
'broader' trend on both the 'extreme left and the extreme right.'

'They are so self-righteous in their opinions, they are morally superior
to everybody, that they believe in intimidation and the threat of
violence and in some cases violence...is a legitimate way to advance
their interests,' he told DailyMail.com of the vandals.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12817819/top-democrat-adam-smith-intimidated-home-vandalized-palestine-protestors-israel.html

Re: Wingnut terrorist vandals trash home of DEMOCRAT

<fjNaN.16842$unw7.7645@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12975&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12975

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 16:27:40 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 21:27 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Will jews be forced into voting republican ?
> Will moderate democrat politicians be forced into turning republican ?
>
> Hard to see any other way when a radicalized, violent voting base wants
> to eat its own.
>
> Not sure why he was compelled to say "calling the incident part of a
> 'broader' trend on both the 'extreme left and the extreme right", its
> the left causing all the violence and mayhem, if right does anything its
> to oppose them at their frothing rallies.
>
> I think that, being a wingnut, he has to try to fudge the issue, try to
> make excuses for those who want to burn his house down with him and his
> family in it.
>
> ````````````````````````````````````````
> Top Democrat Adam Smith declares he will NOT be intimidated after home
> vandalized by 'left-wing' pro-Palestine rioters demanding a ceasefire
> and slams the perpetrators for having a warped 'morally superior' view
>
>     Smith's home in Bellevue, Washington, was spray painted in bright
> red by vandals with the words 'free Gaza,' 'cease fire!' and 'baby killer'
>     The attack on his home is part of a 'broader' trend on both the
> 'extreme left and the extreme right,'  he says
>     The top Democrat told DailyMail.com that he's always been focused
> on 'inclusion dialogue' an resolving differences peacefully
>     But he doesn't believe 'Squad' Rep. Rashida Tlaib should be kicked
> out of Congress for her antisemitic statements
>
> A top Democrat whose home was vandalized by pro-Palestine rioters
> demanding a ceasefire amid the Israel-Hamas war says he won't be
> intimidated and tells DailyMail.com that the attack is part of a broader
> trend toward extremism.
>
> House Armed Services Committee Ranking Member Rep. Adam Smith announced
> Friday that his home in Bellevue, Washington, was spray painted in
> bright red by vandals with the words 'free Gaza' and 'cease fire!' Red
> handprints dripped down the bright white garage door of his home and
> another statement read 'baby killer.'
>
> Smith spoke exclusively with DailyMail.com at the annual Reagan National
> Defense Forum in Simi Valley, California, calling the incident part of a
> 'broader' trend on both the 'extreme left and the extreme right.'
>
> 'They are so self-righteous in their opinions, they are morally superior
> to everybody, that they believe in intimidation and the threat of
> violence and in some cases violence...is a legitimate way to advance
> their interests,' he told DailyMail.com of the vandals.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12817819/top-democrat-adam-smith-intimidated-home-vandalized-palestine-protestors-israel.html

Commentators read my mind:

JennLove, Las Vegas , United States, 2 hours ago

Why do they always have to bring up the right when it has absolutely
nothing to do with the right?!! It's so asinine!! It's the far left that
you love so much that painted those words on your garage!! You are part
of the far left, Comrade!!

Alleybear, myrtle beach, United States, 2 hours ago

You reap what you sow. You support radicals 3 years ago, you prosecuted
right wing radicals while turning a blind eye to left wing radicals. So
don't be shocked when the wolves are at your door.