The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. -- Mark Twain

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are you kidding me ?? Is this even real ?

SubjectAuthor
* What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are you kidding meJeSSe
+* What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are you kidding meLoose Cannon
|`- What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are youJeSSe
`* What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are youThe Happy Hippy
 `- What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are youJeSSe

1
What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are you kidding me ?? Is this even real ?

<pyFaN.52559$WdYd.38450@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12961&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12961

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are you kidding me
?? Is this even real ?
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 07:37:42 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 12:37 UTC

Well, sort of.
Those sounds [apparently] did come out of her mouth.
But it was a "hippy apology", insincere as fuck, like a spider saying
"sorry fly for eating you".
The only thing this pathetic leftist cunt is sorry for is taking heat,
being held to account for her words.

```````````````````````````````

Susan Sarandon APOLOGIZES for 'terrible mistake' that saw her tell
pro-Palestine rally that Jewish Americans 'are getting a taste of what
it is like to be Muslim in this country': Furore saw her dropped by agent

Sarandon told a NYC protest on November 17 those 'afraid to be
Jewish' in the United States are 'getting a taste of what it feels like
to be Muslim in America'
Her comments came amid surging anti-Semitism and a rise in
Islamophobia: She was dropped by her talent agency UTA amid the furore
On Friday the Oscar-winning actress apologized on Instagram, saying
she realized her remarks suggest Jews were 'strangers to persecution'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12817099/susan-sarandon-jewish-americans-taste-muslim-reality-apology.html

Re: What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are you kidding me ?? Is this even real ?

<ukfbj2$83r$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12967&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12967

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
?? Is this even real ?
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 13:31:14 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 13:31 UTC

In article <pyFaN.52559$WdYd.38450@fx41.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Well, sort of.
> Those sounds [apparently] did come out of her mouth.
> But it was a "hippy apology", insincere as fuck, like a spider saying
> "sorry fly for eating you".
> The only thing this pathetic leftist cunt is sorry for is taking heat,
> being held to account for her words.

Damage control - not the first time for this dumb, old, fucking skank.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/susan-sarandon-apologizes-nypd-funeral-fascism-1235087660/

Re: What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are you kidding me ?? Is this even real ?

<1lNaN.16843$unw7.15040@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12976&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12976

Subject: Re: What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are you
kidding me ?? Is this even real ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 16:29:34 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 21:29 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <pyFaN.52559$WdYd.38450@fx41.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Well, sort of.
>> Those sounds [apparently] did come out of her mouth.
>> But it was a "hippy apology", insincere as fuck, like a spider saying
>> "sorry fly for eating you".
>> The only thing this pathetic leftist cunt is sorry for is taking heat,
>> being held to account for her words.
>
> Damage control - not the first time for this dumb, old, fucking skank.
>
> https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/susan-sarandon-apologizes-nypd-funeral-fascism-1235087660/

Seems to be a cycle for wingnuts, threaten, trash talk, divide,
apologize, repeat ,, Even hippy does it.

Re: What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are you kidding me ?? Is this even real ?

<20231203144951.00004888@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12981&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12981

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
kidding me ?? Is this even real ?
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 14:49:51 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 14:49 UTC

On Sat, 2 Dec 2023 07:37:42 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Sarandon told a NYC protest on November 17 those 'afraid to be
> Jewish' in the United States are 'getting a taste of what it feels
> like to be Muslim in America'

She's right and it's only got worse since then,

I guess she feels forced to apologise to avoid getting cancelled by those right-wingers supporting Israel's murder and war crimes, hoping to end death and rape threats for saying how it is.

Even "Loose Cannon" has said he would be happy to see those opposed to Israel's slaughter and war crimes murdered:

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

https://jacobin.com/2023/11/israel-gaza-war-hollywood-censorship-double-standards

<quotes>

Actor Susan Sarandon is the latest target of the increasingly McCarthyite attacks on pro-Palestine figures. Supporters of Israel's brutal war, meanwhile, can apparently say anything they want, including defending the slaughter of Palestinian civilians.

The focal point of this McCarthyite climate has now migrated from universities and media to Hollywood. Several actors and others have recently lost jobs or been dropped by their agencies for criticizing the Israeli military campaign, which has now killed more than fifteen thousand people in less than two months, the overwhelming number of them civilians, including a chilling six thousand children.

Creative Artists Agency has jettisoned influencers Saira Rao and Regina Jackson as clients, one of whom had tweeted that "Zionists are starting to panic that more and more of the world sees them for the bloodthirsty genocidal ghouls they are."

Tom Cruise, meanwhile, reportedly stepped in to save his agent, Maha Dakhil, from being fired by the company after she wrote: "What’s more heartbreaking than witnessing genocide? Witnessing the denial that genocide is happening."

Patricia Heaton has spent the past two months not just openly cheering on Israel's unprecedentedly brutal campaign, but regularly writing and sharing posts that would have triggered a firestorm if they were pro-Palestinian comments about Hamas’s October 7 massacre.

What's clear is that, as we've seen repeatedly now, the standard by which Sarandon and others are being held to and punished for doesn't appear to apply to other clients of these agencies — particularly those openly supporting Israel’s war.

</quotes>

Re: What ? A wingnut apologies for "terrible mistake ? Are you kidding me ?? Is this even real ?

<ua5bN.8684$tIyd.5256@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12992&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12992

kidding me ?? Is this even real ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 15:03:39 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 20:03 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Dec 2023 07:37:42 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Sarandon told a NYC protest on November 17 those 'afraid to be
>> Jewish' in the United States are 'getting a taste of what it feels
>> like to be Muslim in America'
>
> She's right

No she is not, for obvious reasons already gone over multiple times, and
thats why she felt compelled to issue a half hearted hippy apology.

But sure, she should have showed some stones and stuck with her
terrorist support, like you do - But unlike you, she apparently has
something to lose.

[btw, if muslims have it so bad here, they are free to leave anytime,
but we already know not a single one will take that option]