Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Imported muslims say they won't support Xiden, they won't support
Trump, they won't support anyone who supports the jews
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 16:16:37 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:16 UTC

Hmm well I guess their choices are limited then, I'm sure they are
hoping Rashid becomes president.

What they are actually doing is trying to push the Bolsheviks and their
senile puppet into mass pandering mode, offer them all kinds of promises
and handouts, then they'll vote D as usual [which they are already going
to do anyhow]
They are just using a variation of the tactics which muslims like Turkey
have been using against infidels for years, make threats and demands,
receive concessions.

Hopefully the Bolsheviks will call their bluff but I doubt it, they are
always ready to give handouts to 3rd world mutants.

``````````

Group of swing state Muslims vows to ditch Biden in 2024 over his war stance

Muslim community leaders from several swing states pledged to withdraw
support for U.S. President Joe Biden on Saturday at a conference in
suburban Detroit, citing his refusal to call for a ceasefire in Gaza.

Democrats in Michigan have warned the White House that Biden’s handling
of the Israel-Hamas war could cost him enough support within the Arab
American community to sway the outcome of the 2024 presidential election.

Leaders from Michigan, Minnesota, Arizona, Wisconsin, Florida, Georgia,
Nevada and Pennsylvania gathered behind a lectern that read “Abandon
Biden, ceasefire now” in Dearborn, Michigan, the city with the largest
concentration of Arab Americans in the United States.

The Health Ministry in Hamas-ruled Gaza on Saturday updated the death
toll in the Israel-Hamas war to 15,200 Palestinians, roughly two-thirds
of them women and minors. Some 1,200 Israelis have been killed, most
during the Oct. 7 attack on Israel by Hamas that triggered the war.

Biden’s unwillingness to call for a ceasefire has damaged his
relationship with the American Muslim community beyond repair, according
to Minneapolis-based Jaylani Hussein, who helped organize the conference.

"Families and children are being wiped out with our tax dollars,"
Hussein said. “What we are witnessing today is the tragedy upon tragedy.”

Hussein, who is Muslim, told The Associated Press: “The anger in our
community is beyond belief. One of the things that made us even more
angry is the fact that most of us actually voted for President Biden. I
even had one incident where a religious leader asked me, 'How do I get
my 2020 ballot so I can destroy it?" he said.

White House spokesperson Andrew Bates previously said the Biden
administration has pushed for humanitarian pauses in the fighting to get
humanitarian aid into Gaza, adding that “fighting against the poison of
antisemitism and standing up for Israel’s sovereign right to defend
itself have always been core values for President Biden.”

Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were critical components of the
"blue wall" of states that Biden returned to the Democratic column,
helping him win the White House in 2020. About 3.45 million Americans
identify as Muslim, or 1.1% of the country's population, and the
demographic tends to lean Democratic, according to Pew Research Center.

But leaders said Saturday that the community's support for Biden has
vanished as more Palestinian men, women and children are killed in Gaza.

“We are not powerless as American Muslims. We are powerful. We don’t
only have the money, but we have the actual votes. And we will use that
vote to save this nation from itself,” Hussein said at the conference.

The Muslim community leaders' condemnation of Biden does not indicate
support for former President Donald Trump, the clear front-runner in the
Republican primary, Hussein clarified.

“We don't have two options. We have many options. And we're going to
exercise that," he said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/swing-state-muslims-outraged-presidents-194541333.html