From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel takes more hostages
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:26:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:26 UTC

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231203-israeli-army-detains-60-more-palestinians-including-5-women-university-students-in-west-bank/

<quotes>

Israeli forces arrested approximately 60 Palestinians in the West Bank, including five women university students, during a crackdown that lasted from Saturday night to Sunday morning, bringing the total to 3,480 detainees since Oct. 7, Anadolu reports.

The Israeli army carries out incursions into villages and towns across the occupied West Bank daily, which involves confrontations, arrests, gunfire, and the use of tear gas against Palestinians.

</quotes>