From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Another American piglet speaks out
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 23:21:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 23:21 UTC

https://www.timesofisrael.com/kamala-harris-holds-talks-on-post-war-gaza-during-diplomatic-blitz-in-dubai

<quotes>

US Vice President Kamala Harris engaged in a speed round of diplomatic talks while calling on Israel to do more to protect Palestinian civilians from the "devastating" bombardment.

"The United States is unequivocal: International humanitarian law must be respected"

"Too many innocent Palestinians have been killed. Frankly, the scale of civilian suffering and the images and videos coming from Gaza are devastating."

"We believe Israel must do more to protect innocent civilians."

</quotes>

Fine words, but America won't actual do anything, will simply stand by and let evil flourish, will tolerate Israel's murder and slaughter, her war crimes.

Harris knows America is Israel's bitch. She's merely playing to the gallery.