Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Classic "Rant of Rants" from hippy [2004]
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 19:56:09 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 00:56 UTC

Vulgar, of course, with many references to man parts - I shall post this
embarrassing outburst in its entirety.

What did I say to provoke such a hate filled diatribe, to be called the
"very worst evil that has been put on this Earth" ?

I said:

> Poor hippy.
> He can count his remaining brain cells on one hand.
> He ought to donate whats left of his brain to some 'just say no' campaign.
> A mind is a terrible thing to waste - ON A HIPPY !

Wow, just think if I said something really mean !

The Happy Hippy Dec 11, 2004, 4:43:18 AM

> [...]
> have to make a girlie scream and throw a hissy fit at everything you are
> frightened of. I'm tough enough to withstand what the world throws at me and
> surrounds me with, but it appears that a girlie cum-bucket like yourself
> isn't. It makes me laugh when a limp-dick like you starts throwing insults
> and threats around; you're not important, just impotent. Fourteen years in
> the US Marine Corp hasn't given us a man, it's given us a mouse, and one
> which is scared of the dark. Which is a real problem as you seem to wander
> through life with your eyes shut.
>
> Not that I even believe you were in the Marine Corp, except in your dreams;
> "on your knees soldier, and give me twenty". And there's not much else you
> proclaim about yourself that I believe to be true either. You proclaim to be
> a Christian and lecture us on its worth, its morals and its ethics, and yet
> you continually purvey anti-Christian views. You are anti-women,
> anti-society and anti everything which God created that you disagree with.
> You are anti-American. You don't know the meaning of Patriotism. And you
> aren't worthy to call yourself an American.
>
> And that's what I thought you were. The worst kind of filthy, depraved cock
> sucking slime ball America can offer, admittedly. But it's obvious that you
> are all but a scam, functioning solely to engender anti-American hatred on
> this group, and you were doing it so well too. No, your own words betray you
> when you call yourself Christian. Your deep-seated disdain and hatred of
> women, nakedness, homophobia, obsessiveness about morality and religious
> ethics and disgust at the world outside is far too akin to fundamental Islam
> to be anything else. You are the evil in our midst. The very worst evil that
> has been put on this Earth. You spout forth bile and hatred, and cover your
> lies, hatred and evil by proclaiming yourself to be a Christian. Well your
> God will be a judge of that and yourself. Maybe you'll get the virgin boys
> you crave in paradise for your Jihadic outpourings, and while arse-humping
> you may take comfort in the fact that the Christian God is less forgiving of
> such hatred, evil and sin. I take comfort in the fact that I am unlikely to
> be judged as harshly as you would. The testament of my life may not be
> spotless, and I may not have an unfaltering belief in Christ, but I have
> embraced the honourable tenets of Christ's life and teachings, which is far
> more than can be said of you.
>
> I'm sure that this will launch you into a tirade consisting of 'butfflake'
> and other terms which sound so quaintly amusing to the English ear, but rank
> below ineffective as insults. Go ahead, defend yourself; defend the
> indefensible. Whip your schlong out of the soft mounds of the 14 year old
> you have dressed up as a PFC and get your mind on the task in hand. Tell it
> to someone who gives a fuck, but you'll find precious few of those round

Re: Classic "Rant of Rants" from hippy [2004]

<20231203145823.00007274@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12982&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12982

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Classic "Rant of Rants" from hippy [2004]
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 14:58:23 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 14:58 UTC

On Sat, 2 Dec 2023 19:56:09 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> [...]
> > may take comfort in the fact that the Christian God is less
> > forgiving of such hatred, evil and sin. I take comfort in the fact
> > that I am unlikely to be judged as harshly as you would. The
> > testament of my life may not be spotless, and I may not have an
> > unfaltering belief in Christ, but I have embraced the honourable
> > tenets of Christ's life and teachings, which is far more than can
> > be said of you.
> >
> > I'm sure that this will launch you into a tirade consisting of
> > 'butfflake' and other terms which sound so quaintly amusing to the
> > English ear, but rank below ineffective as insults. Go ahead,
> > defend yourself; defend the indefensible. Whip your schlong out of
> > the soft mounds of the 14 year old you have dressed up as a PFC and
> > get your mind on the task in hand. Tell it to someone who gives a
> > fuck, but you'll find precious few of those round here.

As true today as it was NINETEEN YEARS AGO, even more so.

Re: Classic "Rant of Rants" from hippy [2004]

<kZ5bN.206305$svP4.58058@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12993&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12993

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 15:57:53 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 20:57 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> [...]
>>> forgiving of such hatred, evil and sin. I take comfort in the fact
>>> that I am unlikely to be judged as harshly as you would. The
>>> testament of my life may not be spotless, and I may not have an
>>> unfaltering belief in Christ, but I have embraced the honourable
>>> tenets of Christ's life and teachings, which is far more than can
>>> be said of you.
>>>
>>> I'm sure that this will launch you into a tirade consisting of
>>> 'butfflake' and other terms which sound so quaintly amusing to the
>>> English ear, but rank below ineffective as insults. Go ahead,
>>> defend yourself; defend the indefensible. Whip your schlong out of
>>> the soft mounds of the 14 year old you have dressed up as a PFC and
>>> get your mind on the task in hand. Tell it to someone who gives a
>>> fuck, but you'll find precious few of those round here.
>
> As true today as it was NINETEEN YEARS AGO, even more so.

Can't disagree with that, you are every bit the obsessed, long winded,
vulgar moron that you were decades ago - As you say, even more so now.

[And MASS hippycrit too]

Did you notice the part where you said:

"Not for me the need to launch personal attacks on people to obtain
satisfaction"

Then proceed to launch into paragraphs of nothing but personal attacks ?

And MASSIVE projection too:

"I'm not so insecure, unbalanced, paranoid and retarded to have to
viciously attack everything which I disagree with."

Then proceed to ,, WAIT FOR IT ,,,, Viciously attack everything which
you disagree with.

Go ahead, snip it and weep bitch, we already know that you crawl back in
your frail shell when confronted with your own idiocy [Like claiming a
brown Brazilian named Santos is white]

Re: Classic "Rant of Rants" from hippy [2004]

<20231203223726.0000333a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13001&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13001

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:37:26 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:37 UTC

On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 15:57:53 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sat, 2 Dec 2023 19:56:09 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The Happy Hippy Dec 11, 2004, 4:43:18 AM

> > As true today as it was NINETEEN YEARS AGO, even more so.
> >

> Can't disagree with that

Glad you agree.

Re: Classic "Rant of Rants" from hippy [2004]

<tUbbN.52139$Jbsd.17176@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13020&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13020

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:42:19 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 03:42 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 15:57:53 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> As true today as it was NINETEEN YEARS AGO, even more so.
>>>

>> Can't disagree with that
>
> Of course I'm worse off than 20 years ago, now my odds of finding a woman are ZERO !

Yeah, tell me something that I don't know.

Don't you have some posters to tear down, hamas boy ?