Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks warn Ukraine is on life support, will fold if we don't
rush in more $$$
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 13:03:04 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 18:03 UTC

That $44 billion figure is obviously a complete joke, we have gifted
them at least 3X that amount.
Thats about what Xidens illegal invaders cost us to feed every month, I
wonder if they have considered cutting back on that to fund their proxy
war ?

White House warns U.S. cash in Ukraine will run out by year end and
Biden administration says Congress will 'kneecap' Kyiv if it doesn't
approve more funds

The White House sent it's more urgent and poignant message yet to
Congress demanding more aid for Ukraine
Warns Ukraine is 'out of money — and nearly out of time' in war
with Russia
U.S. has so far sent nearly $44 billion in security assistance to Kyiv

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12823271/White-House-warns-Ukraine-cash-run-year-end.html