By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Sacrificing hostages

SubjectAuthor
* Sacrificing hostagesThe Happy Hippy
+* Sacrificing hostagesLoose Cannon
|+- Sacrificing hostagesJeSSe
|`- Sacrificing hostagesThe Happy Hippy
`* Sacrificing hostagesJeSSe
 `* Sacrificing hostagesThe Happy Hippy
  +* Sacrificing hostagesLoose Cannon
  |`- Sacrificing hostagesThe Happy Hippy
  `* Sacrificing hostagesJeSSe
   `* Sacrificing hostagesLoose Cannon
    +- Sacrificing hostagesThe Happy Hippy
    +- Sacrificing hostagesJeSSe
    `- Sacrificing hostagesThe Happy Hippy

1
Sacrificing hostages

<20231203235333.00005362@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13014&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13014

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Sacrificing hostages
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 23:53:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 23:53 UTC

https://www.punjabnewsexpress.com/world/news/israel-to-get-remaining-hostages-freed-by-firepower-netanyahu-231269

<quotes>

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday said that efforts to free the remaining hostages in Gaza are being made by firepower.

In an interaction with his Likud party members, he said that Israel is now "speaking to the enemy with fire" to get the remaining hostages free.

</quotes>

Because everyone knows hostage takers, who are told they will be killed if they release their hostages or not, will choose to release them rather than kill them.

Those holding out hopes that loved ones will be freed must surely have worked out by now that they are merely sacrificial pawns as far as Netanyahu and his far-right government is concerned.

Re: Sacrificing hostages

<ukj6aq$h64$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13016&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13016

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Sacrificing hostages
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 00:26:02 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 00:26 UTC

In article <20231203235333.00005362@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Sacrificing hostages

<hxbbN.43296$unw7.32988@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13018&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13018

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:17:35 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 03:17 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.punjabnewsexpress.com/world/news/israel-to-get-remaining-hostages-freed-by-firepower-netanyahu-231269
>
> <quotes>
>
> Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday said that efforts to free the remaining hostages in Gaza are being made by firepower.
>
> In an interaction with his Likud party members, he said that Israel is now "speaking to the enemy with fire" to get the remaining hostages free.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Because everyone knows hostage takers, who are told they will be killed if they release their hostages or not, will choose to release them rather than kill them.

Ok genius, so why aren't they releasing them then ?

Don't tell me this is yet ANOTHER one of your fuckups, you are reaching
Xiden level.

Re: Sacrificing hostages

<uybbN.43297$unw7.35@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13019&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13019

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:18:52 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 03:18 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <20231203235333.00005362@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [trolling snipped]
>
> From a post by "Happy Hippy":
>
> <quote>
>
> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?
>
> </quote>

Hippy will no doubt be out tearing down posters of kidnapped jews soon,
clad only in stockings and a mask.

Re: Sacrificing hostages

<20231204044514.000023cd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13024&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13024

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 04:45:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 04:45 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 00:26:02 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231203235333.00005362@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [trolling snipped]

From a post by "JeSSe":

<quote>

Jews have been promoting, sponsoring and paying for anti white hatred for decades, its all in the open, its all on the record - And they've also voted near exclusively for democrats, and knee jerk supported every single measure to flood our country with 3rd world scum - As is well known, some of the top dogs in US government are JOOS, and they have left no stone unturned to undermine our country and borders ,, They are doing it TODAY.

Jew shill groups like ADL, SPLC, ACLU and even NAACP were all founded and are all maintained by Jews, and they have their dirty little hands deep into BLM as well via public surrogates like Soros, the arch nation wrecker [and JOO] - That is just the tip of the festering shithouse, and they all exist solely to undermine western culture and values, to crumble societies, to demonize whites while they inflame and empower violent dark races.

There, I said it ,, And though, pragmatic guy that I am, I stand with the JOOS against these sickening planet wrecking muslims, that DOES NOT mean that all is forgiven and forgotten, not by a fucking long shot.

I've said it before, and recently at that - The weaponized victim mentality that they themselves pioneered decades ago, and in fact used it to found their very nation and receive massive handouts year after year, has been turned full force against them and, like a switch was flipped, they went from victims to oppressors in the eyes and minds of the 3rd world rabble that they, in large part, had a hand bringing over here.

Far from feeling sorry for them for the holocaust, now many people are wishing that Hitler got them all, want to give another Hitler another chance, and are saying so quite openly.

</quote>

Re: Sacrificing hostages

<20231204044711.00005593@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13025&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13025

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 04:47:11 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 04:47 UTC

On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:17:35 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.punjabnewsexpress.com/world/news/israel-to-get-remaining-hostages-freed-by-firepower-netanyahu-231269
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday said that
> > efforts to free the remaining hostages in Gaza are being made by
> > firepower.
> >
> > In an interaction with his Likud party members, he said that Israel
> > is now "speaking to the enemy with fire" to get the remaining
> > hostages free.
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > Because everyone knows hostage takers, who are told they will be
> > killed if they release their hostages or not, will choose to
> > release them rather than kill them.
>
> Ok genius, so why aren't they releasing them then ?

Whoosh; straight over your retarded head. Can you really not recognise sarcasm when you see it ?

Just how retarded are you ?

Re: Sacrificing hostages

<ukjn3v$ik0$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13026&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13026

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 05:12:31 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 05:12 UTC

In article <20231204044711.00005593@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

[...]

<zudbN.43449$unw7.4056@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13027&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13027

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 00:31:13 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 05:31 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
STILL THINK "SANTOS" IS WHITE, DUMB PROPAGANDIZING FUCK ?
I suppose that was just sarcastic genius too, yeah uh huh ok, suuuure.

> On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:17:35 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

STILL THINK "SANTOS" IS WHITE, DUMB PROPAGANDIZING FUCK ?
I suppose that was just sarcastic genius too, yeah uh huh ok, suuuure.

>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>> https://www.punjabnewsexpress.com/world/news/israel-to-get-remaining-hostages-freed-by-firepower-netanyahu-231269

STILL THINK "SANTOS" IS WHITE, DUMB PROPAGANDIZING FUCK ?
I suppose that was just sarcastic genius too, yeah uh huh ok, suuuure.

>>> <quotes>

STILL THINK "SANTOS" IS WHITE, DUMB PROPAGANDIZING FUCK ?
I suppose that was just sarcastic genius too, yeah uh huh ok, suuuure.

>>> Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday said that
>>> efforts to free the remaining hostages in Gaza are being made by
>>> firepower.

STILL THINK "SANTOS" IS WHITE, DUMB PROPAGANDIZING FUCK ?
I suppose that was just sarcastic genius too, yeah uh huh ok, suuuure.

>>> In an interaction with his Likud party members, he said that Israel
>>> is now "speaking to the enemy with fire" to get the remaining
>>> hostages free.

STILL THINK "SANTOS" IS WHITE, DUMB PROPAGANDIZING FUCK ?
I suppose that was just sarcastic genius too, yeah uh huh ok, suuuure.

>>> </quotes>

STILL THINK "SANTOS" IS WHITE, DUMB PROPAGANDIZING FUCK ?
I suppose that was just sarcastic genius too, yeah uh huh ok, suuuure.

>>> Because everyone knows hostage takers, who are told they will be
>>> killed if they release their hostages or not, will choose to
>>> release them rather than kill them.
>>
>> Ok genius, so why aren't they releasing them then ?
>
> Whoosh; straight over your retarded head. Can you really not recognise sarcasm when you see it ?
>
> Just how retarded are you ?

Fucked up again like a senile bitch, all my fault [and Trumps] of course !

STILL THINK "SANTOS" IS WHITE, DUMB PROPAGANDIZING FUCK ?
I suppose that was just sarcastic genius too, yeah uh huh ok, suuuure.

Re: Sacrificing hostages

<ukjqdf$urt$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13028&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13028

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 06:08:47 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 06:08 UTC

In article <zudbN.43449$unw7.4056@fx09.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> STILL THINK "SANTOS" IS WHITE, DUMB PROPAGANDIZING FUCK ?
> I suppose that was just sarcastic genius too, yeah uh huh ok, suuuure.

According to his "logic", all Nazi Germany had to do to win the
war was grab a few British elderly, baby, and women hostages,
and this would prevent the Allies from fighting back - because
if they did, they would be guilty of "murdering the hostages".

Possibly, that even puts to shame his claim that Santos is White.

I wonder, was there ONE thread here in which he didn't write the
most utterly stupid things?

Be it about math, or the Titan sub, or politics, whatever... the
rubbish he posts is just unbelievable.

Perhaps it's an early onset of dementia? Or was he always this dumb?

Re: Sacrificing hostages

<20231204161537.00007b1e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13029&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13029

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:15:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:15 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 06:08:47 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> I wonder, was there ONE thread here in which he didn't write the
> most utterly stupid things?

I don't think asking you why you don't and won't condemn this anti-Semitism is utterly stupid -

[...]

<v0obN.168238$cAm7.36457@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13030&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13030

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 12:30:02 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 17:30 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <zudbN.43449$unw7.4056@fx09.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
>> STILL THINK "SANTOS" IS WHITE, DUMB PROPAGANDIZING FUCK ?
>> I suppose that was just sarcastic genius too, yeah uh huh ok, suuuure.
>
> According to his "logic", all Nazi Germany had to do to win the
> war was grab a few British elderly, baby, and women hostages,
> and this would prevent the Allies from fighting back - because
> if they did, they would be guilty of "murdering the hostages".
>
> Possibly, that even puts to shame his claim that Santos is White.
>
> I wonder, was there ONE thread here in which he didn't write the
> most utterly stupid things?
>
> Be it about math, or the Titan sub, or politics, whatever... the
> rubbish he posts is just unbelievable.
>
> Perhaps it's an early onset of dementia? Or was he always this dumb?

Generally, always this dumb - But you were once on very good terms with
him, after over 2 decades, I never was, not even momentarily.
From day 1 I had him pegged as the cowardly, infected scab that he is,
and I long ago have been proven right.
But you have seen the light and realize what a complete POS he is,in
fact, he gives shit a bad name.

Along with bitterness about being a complete failure in life,[no wife,
no kids ect] I think he was an easy target for the creeping
radicalization which wingnuts are always susceptible to, especially for
a guy who brags about spending most of their waking hours in front of a
computer screen. I think this radicalization has reached a crescendo
with him, and he has no where to go but down.
He once claimed to be a "proud communist" [lets see if he denies this
too] and claims he has joined many left wing protests/riots ,, So acting
out on the internet would be a logical extension for such a vain,
hopeless character.

Re: Sacrificing hostages

<20231204210127.00006478@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13039&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13039

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:01:27 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:01 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 06:08:47 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> According to his "logic", all Nazi Germany had to do to win the
> war was grab a few British elderly, baby, and women hostages,
> and this would prevent the Allies from fighting back - because
> if they did, they would be guilty of "murdering the hostages".

No; it's entirely your assertion that Israel cannot fight back without murdering hostages.

Luckily for you Israel is fighting back and not caring how many hostages and other innocent people she murders.

Re: Sacrificing hostages

<20231204210239.00004153@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13040&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13040

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:02:39 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:02 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 05:12:31 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231204044711.00005593@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote: