Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What ? Fuckin "Hippy" claiming to have a girlfriend ?? And a JEWISH
girlfriend ? Unfuckin believable, no way !
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:55:27 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:55 UTC

Well, here it is - The guy who threatened to cause a veritable bloodbath
of dead jews in England claimed [in 2003] to have a jewish gf ! What
would your hamas role models think about that hmmm ??

Him claiming to have any gf raises flaming red bullshit flags for me,
but stranger things have happened .. Wonder how long that "romance"
lasted, and if she had any inklings of his coming fantasies for dead jews ?

`````````````````````````

The Happy Hippy Sep 4, 2003, 5:38:35 PM

Congratulations - You are the first person EVER to have called me
anti-semitic. My Jewish girlfriend would have disagreed with you though
(don't we all anyway ?

To which his antagonist replied:

Let's leave your fear & hatred of women out of this, shall we? Save
it for your inflatable Jewess.

argos

Lol, "inflatable Jewess", thats funny, and probably true.

So what about it dipster, any recollection of this jewish gash that you
claimed to be shagging 2 decades ago ?
And if the first time you were called an anti-semite was 2003, how many
times have you been called that since ?

Re: What ? Fuckin "Hippy" claiming to have a girlfriend ?? And a JEWISH girlfriend ? Unfuckin believable, no way !

<20231204230145.00004b05@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13058&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13058

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: What ? Fuckin "Hippy" claiming to have a girlfriend ?? And a
JEWISH girlfriend ? Unfuckin believable, no way !
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:01:45 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:01 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:55:27 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy Sep 4, 2003, 5:38:35 PM
>
> Congratulations - You are the first person EVER to have called me
> anti-semitic. My Jewish girlfriend would have disagreed with you
> though (don't we all anyway ?

I did wonder how long it would take you to dig that out, which was true then and is true now.

It's why your claims that I am anti-Semitic, hate and loathe Jews, is so laughably ridiculous.

It was ridiculous TWENTY YEARS AGO, it's ridiculous today.

You, like the other cunt, can keep believing truth isn't true, You can keep believing your lies and rejecting the truth. But it will remain the truth, forever.

It doesn't bother me that you prefer to believe lies rather than truth. It is after all what lying cunts do.

Re: What ? Fuckin "Hippy" claiming to have a girlfriend ?? And a JEWISH girlfriend ? Unfuckin believable, no way !

<uklm2i$53m$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13059&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13059

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
JEWISH girlfriend ? Unfuckin believable, no way !
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:06:58 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:06 UTC

In article <20231204230145.00004b05@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

<quote>

Maybe you are jerking off to that rather than the "really beautiful pro-
Israeli lady". But I guess "Jewish Princess" might be your kind of thing.

</quote>

Re: What ? Fuckin "Hippy" claiming to have a girlfriend ?? And a JEWISH girlfriend ? Unfuckin believable, no way !

<mgtbN.27341$BSkc.5929@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13061&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13061

JEWISH girlfriend ? Unfuckin believable, no way !
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 18:28:18 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:28 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:55:27 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy Sep 4, 2003, 5:38:35 PM
>>
>> Congratulations - You are the first person EVER to have called me
>> anti-semitic. My Jewish girlfriend would have disagreed with you
>> though (don't we all anyway ?
>
> I did wonder how long it would take you to dig that out, which was true then and is true now.

True now ?
You had a jew gf 20 years ago, and still do ?