Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Adopt a nigger, get sued for million$
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 19:00:32 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 00:00 UTC

What were they thinking when they "adopted" this ingrate silverback ?

I suppose they can count themselves lucky that they were simply extorted
and not flat out murdered, but that obviously will always rank as a
strong possibility in the future - A chimp that feels cheated will never
forget.

``````

Tuohy Family say Michael Oher extorted them and claim he 'demanded
$15million in royalties from The Blind Side and threatened to go to the
media if they didn't pay him'

The prolonged legal battle between former NFL offensive lineman Michael
Oher and the Tuohy family took another turn when documents alleged Oher
attempted to extort the Tuohys.

Oher's story was documented in the novel-turned-movie 'The Blind Side',
but he alleges the family at the center of it pocketed his portion of
the royalty checks.

Documents filed by the Tuohys (obtained by TMZ) say that Oher demanded
$15m in unpaid royalties from them and said he would 'defame them on
social media and/or TMZ as "fakes" and "thieves" if he wasn't paid.

Those documents included multiple text messages sent by Oher alleging he
was 'robbed of fifty million+' before lowering his final offer to $10m.

Oher wrote in another text, 'If something isn't resolved this Friday,
I'm going to go ahead and tell the world, how I was robbed by my suppose
to be [sic] parents. That's the deadline... Think how it will look when
it comes out.'

Oher believes he was cheated out of $50m by the Tuohy's, but dropped his
demands to $15m

After initially rejecting the $10m demand, Oher responded, 'It was 10
million. Now I want 15 after taxes.'

Documents filed by the Tuohys claim they and Oher were all paid
identical sums of $138,309.90.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12825075/Tuohy-Family-say-Michael-Oher-extorted-claim-demanded-15million-royalties-Blind-threatened-media-didnt-pay-him.html