Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: I saw ten Hamas terrorists beat and gang-rape an Israeli woman before
shooting her dead on October 7
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:13:04 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 02:13 UTC

Kindred spirits for you know who - Often, veritable bloodbaths involve
rape as well.

``````````````````````

A survivor of the October 7 massacre has told of the unfathomable
atrocities he witnessed on the dreaded day as Hamas terrorists raped,
tortured and killed young, innocent women.

Yoni Saadon, 39, who survived the Supernova peace festival by hiding
under dead bodies, now wakes at night in anguish to the faces of the
fallen women, including one with 'the face of an angel'.

One image indiscriminately glued to his brain, is the horrifying moment
a woman's decapitated head rolled across the road, after she refused to
be stripped naked.

As the sun rose on the desert festival and Hamas terrorists stormed in,
Yoni took cover under a music stage. But a woman hiding alongside him
was identified by terrorists.

'She fell to the ground, shot in the head, and I pulled her body over me
and smeared her blood on me so it would look as if I was dead too,' he
told The Sunday Times.

'I will never forget her face. Every night I wake to it and apologise to
her, saying 'I'm sorry'.'

After an hour, the shift manager peeked out. 'I saw this beautiful woman
with the face of an angel and eight or ten of the fighters beating and
raping her.'

The woman was screaming 'stop it' he said, and begged the terrorists to
kill her to put her out of her misery.

'When they finished they were laughing and the last one shot her in the
head', he said.

The father of four admitted how his mind kept reminding him it could of
been one of his daughters, or his sister, who at the last minute bowed
out of the festival.

The horror was far from over for Yoni as, hiding in the bushes, he saw
two more Hamas fighters catch a woman.

'She was fighting back, not allowing them to strip her', he recalled.
'They threw her to the ground and one of the terrorists took a shovel
and beheaded her and her head rolled along the ground.

'I see that head too', he admitted.

Yoni shared his story with The Sunday Times at a support group for the
festival survivors in Sitria, southeast of Tel Aviv.

Three times a week survivors from around Israel get together with
parents whose children were among those slaughtered.

Volunteer therapists on hand included Bar Yuval-Shani, 58, who lost her
only sister, Deborah, and brother-in-law, Shlomi Matias, both musicians
and peace activists, killed on Holit kibbutz by militants who broke into
their safe room.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12820081/hamas-terrorists-beat-gang-rape-israeli-woman-shot-dead.html

Re: I saw ten Hamas terrorists beat and gang-rape an Israeli woman before shooting her dead on October 7

<20231205092913.00000e84@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13071&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13071

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: I saw ten Hamas terrorists beat and gang-rape an Israeli woman
before shooting her dead on October 7
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 09:29:13 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 09:29 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:13:04 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> A survivor of the October 7 massacre has told of the unfathomable
> atrocities he witnessed on the dreaded day as Hamas terrorists raped,
> tortured and killed young, innocent women.

Sounds a lot like that pretend Nurse put up by Americans to tell us she had seen Iraqi troops bayonetting babies in their cots. Sounds a lot like the British propaganda that Germans were bayonetting babies, cutting off their hands, and even eating them. Sounds a lot like Israeli lies that Hamas were beheading babies, which Biden lied about having personally seen evidence for.

His story doesn't even add up. He was hiding under the stage beneath a dead woman yet he then moved to hide in a bush while the alleged atrocities were ongoing.

> 'the face of an angel'.

The equivalent of your "pretty blue-eyed blonde white girl" propaganda I would guess.

Biden, and a lot of other people who are pro-Israel, have lied that they have seen things with their own eyes which they haven't. That it's intended to tug at the heart strings and stir up hatred doesn't mean it's true.

Other lies and propaganda are available.

Re: I saw ten Hamas terrorists beat and gang-rape an Israeli woman before shooting her dead on October 7

<epRbN.31275$JjYc.5734@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13104&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13104

before shooting her dead on October 7
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 21:56:10 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 02:56 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:13:04 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> A survivor of the October 7 massacre has told of the unfathomable
>> atrocities he witnessed on the dreaded day as Hamas terrorists raped,
>> tortured and killed young, innocent women.
>
> Sounds a lot like that pretend Nurse put up by Americans to tell us she had seen Iraqi troops bayonetting babies in their cots. Sounds a lot like the British propaganda that Germans were bayonetting babies, cutting off their hands, and even eating them. Sounds a lot like Israeli lies that Hamas were beheading babies, which Biden lied about having personally seen evidence for.
>
> His story doesn't even add up.

* Anti Semite CHECK
* Terrorist supporter CHECK
* Racist CHECK
* Violent threats against jews TRIPLE CHECK
* Denier CHECK

You add to the list every time you post.