Artistic ventures highlighted. Rob a museum.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

SubjectAuthor
* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppetJeSSe
`* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirThe Happy Hippy
 `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirJeSSe
  `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirThe Happy Hippy
   `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirJeSSe
    `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirThe Happy Hippy
     `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirJeSSe
      `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirThe Happy Hippy
       `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirJeSSe
        `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirThe Happy Hippy
         `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirLoose Cannon
          +* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirThe Happy Hippy
          |`- Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirJeSSe
          `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirThe Happy Hippy
           `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirLoose Cannon
            `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirThe Happy Hippy
             `* Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirLoose Cannon
              `- Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against theirThe Happy Hippy

1
Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<o6paN.2569$PJoc.1797@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12928&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12928

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 12:55:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 17:55 UTC

Karma is a motherfucker.
They installed a batch of diverse, USA hating shills in positions of
power, and now the terrorist supporters are turning on their masters.

"Must not support Israel !" they say ,, So what, would they have us
supporting hamas ?

````````````````````````

Biden faces MUTINY over Israel war: State Department insiders warn of
'remarkable and unprecedented' internal turmoil over White House's
support for Jerusalem

Officials at the State Department, in Congress and at USAID have
all voiced serious dissent at the Biden administration's stance on the
Israel-Hamas war
One State Department employee, Josh Paul, has resigned: the CIA has
warned staffers to keep their social media commentary apolitical
Analysts said the turmoil is unlike anything seen since the 1980s,
and it comes as Joe Biden's approval rating sinks to 40 percent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12812557/joe-biden-gaza-protest-state-department-israel.html

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<20231201185239.00007e01@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12931&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12931

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their
puppet
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 18:52:39 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 18:52 UTC

On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 12:55:31 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> "Must not support Israel !" they say ,, So what, would they have us
> supporting hamas ?

It's not a one or the other choice. America can and should condemn Israel's war crimes and slaughter of innocent people just as they have condemned Hamas's murder.

That Biden should but won't is why there is so much dissent amongst the ranks.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<zYraN.148474$BbXa.29882@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12939&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12939

puppet
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:09:50 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:09 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 12:55:31 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> "Must not support Israel !" they say ,, So what, would they have us
>> supporting hamas ?
>
> It's not a one or the other choice. America can and should condemn Israel's war crimes and slaughter of innocent people just as they have condemned Hamas's murder.
>
> That Biden should but won't is why there is so much dissent amongst the ranks.

Right.
[A variation of] "You can support "palestinians" without supporting hamas."
I've heard that one before, its a major talking point with terrorist
supporting shills, and has been since Oct 7.

Bolsheviks have been tip toeing around trying to restrain the jews, no
luck so far. Tail leading the dog ?
All they would have to say is look, we will stop providing you with
limitless bombs and $$ if you refuse to listen to us, but again, it
seems beyond their capability to speak to jews face to face and eye to
eye, exactly why that is is an important question and up for debate.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<20231201211534.0000654f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12940&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12940

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:15:34 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:15 UTC

On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:09:50 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 12:55:31 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> "Must not support Israel !" they say ,, So what, would they have us
> >> supporting hamas ?
> >
> > It's not a one or the other choice. America can and should condemn
> > Israel's war crimes and slaughter of innocent people just as they
> > have condemned Hamas's murder.
> >
> > That Biden should but won't is why there is so much dissent amongst
> > the ranks.
>
> Right.
> [A variation of] "You can support "palestinians" without supporting
> hamas."

No. Israel can be condemned for her war crimes, mass slaughter and destruction, without having to support Palestinians, Hamas, or anyone else.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<qwsaN.85127$zh16.6278@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12941&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12941

puppet
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:48:06 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:48 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:09:50 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> It's not a one or the other choice. America can and should condemn
>>> Israel's war crimes and slaughter of innocent people just as they
>>> have condemned Hamas's murder.
>>>
>>> That Biden should but won't is why there is so much dissent amongst
>>> the ranks.
>>
>> Right.
>> [A variation of] "You can support "palestinians" without supporting
>> hamas."
>
> No. Israel can be condemned for her war crimes, mass slaughter and destruction, without having to support Palestinians, Hamas, or anyone else.

Really ?
So why haven't you taken your own advice so far and only support 1 side
while condemning the other ?

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<20231202082906.00000cd8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12946&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12946

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 08:29:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 08:29 UTC

On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:48:06 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:09:50 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Right.
> >> [A variation of] "You can support "palestinians" without supporting
> >> hamas."
> >
> > No. Israel can be condemned for her war crimes, mass slaughter and
> > destruction, without having to support Palestinians, Hamas, or
> > anyone else.
>
> Really ?
> So why haven't you taken your own advice so far and only support 1
> side while condemning the other ?

I have condemned Hamas for their murders and Israel for hers.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<C28bN.32571$ayBd.12544@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13005&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13005

puppet
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 18:20:04 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 23:20 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:48:06 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> No. Israel can be condemned for her war crimes, mass slaughter and
>>> destruction, without having to support Palestinians, Hamas, or
>>> anyone else.
>>
>> Really ?
>> So why haven't you taken your own advice so far and only support 1
>> side while condemning the other ?
>
> I have condemned Hamas for their murders and Israel for hers.

Liar

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<20231204044438.00007b70@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13023&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13023

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 04:44:38 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 04:44 UTC

On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 18:20:04 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > I have condemned Hamas for their murders and Israel for hers.
> >

> Liar

No, you are the liar. But we knew that already.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<F1obN.168239$cAm7.40973@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13031&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13031

puppet
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 12:31:16 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 17:31 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 18:20:04 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> I have condemned Hamas for their murders and Israel for hers.
>>>

>> Liar
>
> No, you are the liar. But we knew that already.

When have you "condemned hamas", liar ?

You lie, then walk away from your lies, just like a Bolshevik.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<20231204204944.00004f57@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13037&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13037

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 20:49:44 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 20:49 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 12:31:16 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> >> Liar
> >
> > No, you are the liar. But we knew that already.
> >

> When have you "condemned hamas", liar ?
>
> You lie, then walk away from your lies, just like a Bolshevik.

No, you are the LYING CUNT.

<quote>

From: The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid>
Subject: Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:11:09 +0100

I condemn Hamas's murder of more than a 1,000 innocent people in one day, including women, children, elderly, and the abduction of numerous women and children, an 85 year old woman.

</quote>

And others.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<uklfh5$2m7$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13042&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13042

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:15:17 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:15 UTC

In article <20231204204944.00004f57@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> <quote>
>
> From: The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid>
> Subject: Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)
> Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:11:09 +0100
>
> I condemn Hamas's murder of more than a 1,000 innocent people in one day, including women, children, elderly, and
> the abduction of numerous women and children, an 85 year old woman.
>
> </quote>

If memory serves me right, it took you nearly two weeks to post this,
and it had to be squeezed out of you. Before this, it was

<quote>

Your persistent attempts to deflect from and excuse Israel's war crimes and murder doesn't work.

I condemn Britain's murder of innocent people.

I condemn America's murder of innocent people.

I condemn Israel's murder of innocent people.

You simply want to excuse Israel's murder of innocent people.

</quote>

Further, except for this admission, you have steadfastly supported
Hamas, for example by accusing Israel of "murdering [Israeli] hostages",
etc.

"Israel blames Hamas for Israel's murder of hostage"

which is about as low as it gets. Yes, insert your standard
infantile trolling... you're not fooling anyone, you sick piece
of filth.

It's REALLY not clear to you that if someone abducts babies into
a war zone, uses them as hostages, and keeps them there although
he fully realizes the danger it poses to them -- then he is 100%
responsible for their deaths?

Not to mention that there is zero evidence for this "Israel's murder
of hostage"; it's what the Hamas says.

And naturally, you swallow everything Hamas says, right?

Why would a "respected and principled person", believe w/o
question what an Islamofascist/neo-Nazi organization of
murderers and rapists, claims?

As noted, you sick piece of filth, you're not fooling anyone.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<20231204232755.00006bf8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13060&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13060

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:27:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:27 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:15:17 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231204204944.00004f57@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > <quote>
> >
> > From: The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid>
> > Subject: Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)
> > Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:11:09 +0100
> >
> > I condemn Hamas's murder of more than a 1,000 innocent people in
> > one day, including women, children, elderly, and the abduction of
> > numerous women and children, an 85 year old woman.
> >
> > </quote>
>
> If memory serves me right, it took you nearly two weeks to post this,
> and it had to be squeezed out of you.

No, your "superior memory" which you did "*WARN*" me about isn't as superior as you pretend it is or you are simply lying, propagandising or trolling again.

I had previous posted -

<quote>

I condemn all murders of innocent people. Whether by Hamas, Israel, America, Britain, Ukraine, Russia, Saudi Arabia or anyone else.

But you, while supporting your baby-murdering heroes, actually called for the murder of innocent people who were simply exercising their right to peacefully protest and right to free speech.

You have labelled those who have taken to the streets to deplore the murder of innocent people as "sub-human garbage".

That's full-on Nazi. Even Jessie called you out as Nazi.

</quote>

<quote>

I condemn all murders of innocent people. Whether by Hamas, Israel, America, Britain, Ukraine, Russia, Saudi Arabia or anyone else.

I'll also condemn you for your wanting to murder innocent people. You are a sick in the head propagandising evil fuck.

</quote>

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<20231204233114.000031a4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13062&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13062

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:31:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:31 UTC

We are still waiting to hear you condemn Israel's war crimes, her murder of innocent people, babies, children, mothers and fathers.

You won't because you are an apologist for Israel's war crimes, her murders. You will simply blame others for what Israel herself chooses to do.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<uklof0$65q$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13066&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13066

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:47:44 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:47 UTC

In article <20231204233114.000031a4@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> We are still waiting to hear you condemn Israel's war crimes, her murder
> of innocent people, babies, children, mothers and fathers.

As I explained, this is what happens when a nation

1) Starts a war against a neighboring nation, with an invasion during
which thousands of rockets are fired at civilians all over the
neighboring nation, about 1,000 civilians are brutally murdered, and
numerous others, including babies, women, children, and elderly are
abducted.

2) Uses its own civilians as human shields, on a massive scale.

Go and whine to your Hamas heroes. But I doubt they'll listen; they
are already saying they will do it again.

You apparently fail to understand that the responsibility lies with
the side which started the war. There is no symmetry here.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<6FtbN.203839$_Oab.189161@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13068&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13068

puppet
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 18:54:41 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:54 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:15:17 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> In article <20231204204944.00004f57@ntlworld.invalid>,
>> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> <quote>
>>>
>>> From: The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid>
>>> Subject: Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)
>>> Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:11:09 +0100
>>>
>>> I condemn Hamas's murder of more than a 1,000 innocent people in
>>> one day, including women, children, elderly, and the abduction of
>>> numerous women and children, an 85 year old woman.
>>>
>>> </quote>
>>
>> If memory serves me right, it took you nearly two weeks to post this,
>> and it had to be squeezed out of you.
>
> No, your "superior memory" which you did "*WARN*" me about isn't as superior as you pretend it is or you are simply lying, propagandising or trolling again.
>
> I had previous posted -
>
> <quote>
>
> I condemn all murders of innocent people. Whether by Hamas, Israel, America, Britain, Ukraine, Russia, Saudi Arabia or anyone else.
>
> But you, while supporting your baby-murdering heroes, actually called for the murder of innocent people who were simply exercising their right to peacefully protest and right to free speech.
>
> You have labelled those who have taken to the streets to deplore the murder of innocent people as "sub-human garbage".
>
> That's full-on Nazi. Even Jessie called you out as Nazi.

I've called him alot of things in the past, very likely will do so in
the future ,, Don't recall "Nazi" being one of those. I think I did say
something along the lines of "being Nazi like", but I never "called him
out as a Nazi", stop your constant lying & out of context, name dropping
bullshit.

> </quote>
>
> <quote>
>
> I condemn all murders of innocent people. Whether by Hamas, Israel, America, Britain, Ukraine, Russia, Saudi Arabia or anyone else.
>
> I'll also condemn you for your wanting to murder innocent people. You are a sick in the head propagandising evil fuck.
>
> </quote>

You don't think that the silly out you left yourself with won't be noticed ?
"I condemn all murders of INNOCENT people".

So naturally, you don't consider jews innocent, so you don't condemn
people who murder them [except for Nazis in the distant past, of course]

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<20231205112243.000005b9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13086&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13086

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 11:22:43 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 11:22 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 23:47:44 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231204233114.000031a4@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > We are still waiting to hear you condemn Israel's war crimes, her
> > murder of innocent people, babies, children, mothers and fathers.
>
> As I explained

Yes, as you explained, you are not going to. Because you consider Israel's war crimes, her murder of babies, children, mothers and fathers, medical staff, foreign journalists, UN staff, and others in Gaza, perfectly acceptable.

That doesn't surprise me when you say you would be happy to see those protesting Israel's war crimes and murders shot down in a hail of butllets.

You are simply an apologist for evil, a cheer-leader for evil.

You have explained that very well.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<ukn1l9$2q1$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13089&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13089

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 11:30:49 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 11:30 UTC

In article <20231205112243.000005b9@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling flushed]

As I explained, this is what happens when a nation

1) Starts a war against a neighboring nation, with an invasion during
which thousands of rockets are fired at civilians all over the
neighboring nation, about 1,000 civilians are brutally murdered, and
numerous others, including babies, women, children, and elderly are
abducted.

2) Uses its own civilians as human shields, on a massive scale.

Go and whine to your Hamas heroes. But I doubt they'll listen; they
are already saying they will do it again.

You apparently fail to understand that the responsibility lies with
the side which started the war. There is no symmetry here.

Re: Idealistic shills promoted by Bolsheviks turn against their puppet

<20231205115059.000066a8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13093&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13093

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
puppet
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 11:50:59 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 11:50 UTC

On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 11:30:49 +0000 (UTC)