Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Shocker - Democrats overwhelmingly vote against bill condemning anti
semitism
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 17:10:18 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 22:10 UTC

Guess jews know now, you get what you vote for.
Dems for their part can't afford to greatly offend their frothing,
mostly 3rd world voting base in an election cycle, so they didn't.

Most voted "present" which is a more polite way of voting HELL NO !

Or not polite, just to give themselves an out to say "Well, I didn't
vote against it !"

`````````````````````````

92 Democrats vote 'present' and 13 vote AGAINST resolution condemning
surge of anti-Semitism and equating it with anti-Zionism

Vote was 311 to 14 with 92 Dems voting 'present' and 17 members not
voting
Thirteen Democrats voted against the measure
One Republican, Rep. Thomas Massie, Ky., voted against it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12829389/92-Democrats-vote-present-13-vote-AGAINST-resolution-condemning-surge-anti-Semitism-equating-anti-Zionism.html

Re: Shocker - Democrats overwhelmingly vote against bill condemning anti semitism

<20231206090502.00001cfc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13105&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13105

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Shocker - Democrats overwhelmingly vote against bill condemning
anti semitism
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 09:05:02 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 09:05 UTC

On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 17:10:18 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Guess jews know now, you get what you vote for.

Everyone now knows - Vote Republican: Get your freedom of speech cancelled.