From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel rejects American propaganda lies
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:11:12 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:11 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67628380

<quotes>

There is no evidence some investors profited from knowledge of Hamas's attack on Israel before it took place on 7 October, the Israel Securities Authority has said.

"Days before the attack, traders appeared to anticipate the events to come," researchers Robert Jackson Jr from New York University and Joshua Mitts of Columbia University had stated on Tuesday.

The report has since been called "inaccurate" and "irresponsible" by the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. Claims of a sudden spike in trading before the attack were "divorced from reality".

</quotes>

Seems to be the same kind of propaganda bullshit that Jews were warned to stay away from work on 9-11.

Re: Israel rejects American propaganda lies

<2R1cN.222126$BbXa.72201@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13113&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13113

Subject: Re: Israel rejects American propaganda lies
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:05:03 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:05 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67628380
>
> <quotes>
>
> There is no evidence some investors profited from knowledge of Hamas's attack on Israel before it took place on 7 October, the Israel Securities Authority has said.
>
> "Days before the attack, traders appeared to anticipate the events to come," researchers Robert Jackson Jr from New York University and Joshua Mitts of Columbia University had stated on Tuesday.
>
> The report has since been called "inaccurate" and "irresponsible" by the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. Claims of a sudden spike in trading before the attack were "divorced from reality".
>
> </quotes>
>
> Seems to be the same kind of propaganda bullshit that Jews were warned to stay away from work on 9-11.

So now you believe the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and the Israel Securities
Authority ?
After months of calling jews liars ?
I heard the same, only it was hamas that profited.

[btw, jew that owned the lease on wtc and his sons were at the wtc
religiously every single day for months, except 9/11. He also made
billion$ on the disaster and yes, he sued for more]
Not necessarily a fire, certainly smoke - Never trust a stein !

Obvious why you are trying to play both sides of the street like a
bitch, you think this will deflect from your raging, homicidal anti
semitism and sick threats to murder jewish children.

Re: Israel rejects American propaganda lies

<20231206182538.00003481@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13121&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13121

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 18:25:38 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 18:25 UTC

On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:05:03 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> [btw, jew that owned the lease on wtc and his sons were at the wtc
> religiously every single day for months, except 9/11. He also made
> billion$ on the disaster and yes, he sued for more]
> Not necessarily a fire, certainly smoke - Never trust a stein !

That's just more of your far-right anti-Semitic conspiracy theory drivel, like that far-right anti-Semitic conspiracy theory drivel you previously posted -

<quote>

Jews have been promoting, sponsoring and paying for anti white hatred for decades, its all in the open, its all on the record - And they've also voted near exclusively for democrats, and knee jerk supported every single measure to flood our country with 3rd world scum - As is well known, some of the top dogs in US government are JOOS, and they have left no stone unturned to undermine our country and borders ,, They are doing it TODAY.

Jew shill groups like ADL, SPLC, ACLU and even NAACP were all founded and are all maintained by Jews, and they have their dirty little hands deep into BLM as well via public surrogates like Soros, the arch nation wrecker [and JOO] - That is just the tip of the festering shithouse, and they all exist solely to undermine western culture and values, to crumble societies, to demonize whites while they inflame and empower violent dark races.

There, I said it ,, And though, pragmatic guy that I am, I stand with the JOOS against these sickening planet wrecking muslims, that DOES NOT mean that all is forgiven and forgotten, not by a fucking long shot.

I've said it before, and recently at that - The weaponized victim mentality that they themselves pioneered decades ago, and in fact used it to found their very nation and receive massive handouts year after year, has been turned full force against them and, like a switch was flipped, they went from victims to oppressors in the eyes and minds of the 3rd world rabble that they, in large part, had a hand bringing over here.

Far from feeling sorry for them for the holocaust, now many people are wishing that Hitler got them all, want to give another Hitler another chance, and are saying so quite openly.

</quote>

Re: Israel rejects American propaganda lies

<y84cN.222127$BbXa.21101@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13127&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13127

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 14:42:23 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:42 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:05:03 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> [btw, jew that owned the lease on wtc and his sons were at the wtc
>> religiously every single day for months, except 9/11. He also made
>> billion$ on the disaster and yes, he sued for more]
>> Not necessarily a fire, certainly smoke - Never trust a stein !
>
> That's just more of your far-right anti-Semitic conspiracy theory drivel

Got your head up your ass so far you don't know basic facts that have
been known for decades ?
[Just like you didn't know Conor Mcgregor was Irish until I told you]
[Just like you thought Santos was white]

What a Whoron !