Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Senile puppet rips into hamas
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 17:46:57 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 22:46 UTC

This will be sure to roil his 3rd world, terrorist supporting voting
base - And we already know what hippy the jester will say: "He lies, he
said they decapitated babies, so we can't believe anything he says !"

He is a serial liar granted, in common with all wingnuts ,,, But the
sick atrocities of hamas against innocents is well known, documented and
beyond dispute, mostly due to footage that they themselves, like dumb
niggers, took.

`````````````

Biden rips Hamas for 'repeatedly raping' women and girls and
'mutilating their bodies while they were still alive': President
launches scathing attack on reported atrocities by terrorist group

Biden spoke of 'unimaginable cruelty' during Hamas Oct. 7 attack
He spoke after a series of reports about rapes and mutilation of
bodies
Biden blasted Hamas for continuing to hold female civilian hostages

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12829455/Biden-rips-Hamas-repeatedly-raping-women-girls-mutilating-bodies-alive-President-launches-scathing-attack-reported-atrocities-terrorist-group.html

Re: Senile puppet rips into hamas

<20231206091254.00003dbe@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13106&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13106

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Senile puppet rips into hamas
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 09:12:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 09:12 UTC

On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 17:46:57 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> And we already know what hippy the jester will say: "He lies,
> he said they decapitated babies, so we can't believe anything he says
> !"

Israel Lies, Netanyahu lies.
America lies, Biden lies.

That's fact and it's not a joke.

> He is a serial liar granted

So why am I a "jester" for pointing that out ?

Because you are simply a propagandising, demonising cunt, like all right-wing Americans.

Yes, we have heard some terrible things being told. But we haven't seen any evidence. Only people saying there is evidence.

Re: Senile puppet rips into hamas

<DD1cN.215619$svP4.13047@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13112&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13112

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 11:50:44 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 16:50 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 17:46:57 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> And we already know what hippy the jester will say: "He lies,
>> he said they decapitated babies, so we can't believe anything he says
>> !"
>
> Israel Lies, Netanyahu lies.
> America lies, Biden lies.
>
> That's fact and it's not a joke.

Not so coyly left out hamas, what a shameless whore

> So why am I a "jester" for pointing that out ?
>

> But we haven't seen any evidence.

I posted a direct link to unedited video footage taken by the murderous
zealots themselves, and you said you refuse to watch it - So were you
lying [again] ? HINT: Seeing evidence requires taking off blinders,
something a whore wingnut like you will never do.