God doesn't play dice. -- Albert Einstein

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Ukrainian assassination

SubjectAuthor
* Ukrainian assassinationThe Happy Hippy
`* Ukrainian assassinationJeSSe
 `* Ukrainian assassinationThe Happy Hippy
  `* Ukrainian assassinationJeSSe
   `* Ukrainian assassinationJeSSe
    `* Ukrainian assassinationThe Happy Hippy
     `* Ukrainian assassinationJeSSe
      `* Ukrainian assassinationThe Happy Hippy
       `* Ukrainian assassinationJeSSe
        `* Ukrainian assassinationThe Happy Hippy
         `* Ukrainian assassinationJeSSe
          `* Ukrainian assassinationThe Happy Hippy
           `* Ukrainian assassinationJeSSe
            `* Ukrainian assassinationThe Happy Hippy
             `- Ukrainian assassinationJeSSe

1
Ukrainian assassination

<20231206183503.000055b8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13122&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13122

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Ukrainian assassination
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 18:35:03 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 18:35 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-67641500

<quotes>

Former Ukrainian MP Illya Kyva has been assassinated in Russia by Ukraine's SBU security service, law enforcement sources have told BBC Ukraine.

"The criminal was liquidated by using small arms," the sources said.

Earlier this year, Kyva was given a 14-year jail sentence for high treason and calling publicly for the occupation of Ukraine. He had already fled Ukraine and was convicted in absentia.

Several Ukrainian media outlets also quoted their sources as saying the SBU was behind the assassination of the former lawmaker, who was 46.

"Yes, we can confirm Kyva is no more. This fate will befall other traitors of Ukraine and puppets of Putin's regime," Andriy Yusov, spokesman for Ukraine's military intelligence, told Ukrainian TV.

</quotes>

I wonder how many more they are planing to murder ?

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<9j6cN.118242$yvY5.54489@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13148&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13148

Subject: Re: Ukrainian assassination
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:10:15 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 22:10 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-67641500
>
> <quotes>
>
> Former Ukrainian MP Illya Kyva has been assassinated in Russia by Ukraine's SBU security service, law enforcement sources have told BBC Ukraine.
>
> "The criminal was liquidated by using small arms," the sources said.
>
> Earlier this year, Kyva was given a 14-year jail sentence for high treason and calling publicly for the occupation of Ukraine. He had already fled Ukraine and was convicted in absentia.
>
> Several Ukrainian media outlets also quoted their sources as saying the SBU was behind the assassination of the former lawmaker, who was 46.
>
> "Yes, we can confirm Kyva is no more. This fate will befall other traitors of Ukraine and puppets of Putin's regime," Andriy Yusov, spokesman for Ukraine's military intelligence, told Ukrainian TV.
>
> </quotes>
>
> I wonder how many more they are planing to murder ?

Dunno, how many colluding traitors did the french kill ?

You threaten to murder woman and children in your own country, but have
a problem with a Ukrainian traitor being killed in Russia ?

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<20231207095712.00001123@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13155&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13155

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 09:57:12 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 09:57 UTC

On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:10:15 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> You threaten to murder woman and children in your own country

No I haven't. That's another of you lies.

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<QPkcN.39724$rx%7.13051@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13165&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13165

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 09:40:46 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:40 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:10:15 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> You threaten to murder woman and children in your own country
>
> No I haven't. That's another of you lies.
>
> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too

Snipping [nor lying] will not make your twisted, homicidal threat go away.

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<c4lcN.34896$Ubzd.6557@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13166&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13166

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 09:58:14 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:58 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:10:15 -0500
>> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>>
>>> You threaten to murder woman and children in your own country
>>
>> No I haven't. That's another of you lies.
>>
>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home.
>> I can
>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women
>> and
>> children,. Even their pets too
>
> Snipping [nor lying] will not make your twisted, homicidal threat go away.

BTW no, we don't have to dwell on this, your chronic denial and lies
will not be tolerated.
Your words, man up and own them.

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<20231207162149.00003461@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13168&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13168

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 16:21:49 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 16:21 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 09:58:14 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Your words, man up and own them.

I have never denied them, have always owned them.

It's just more of your bullshit lies that I haven't.

However ...

> say you are sorry, and it stops.

I did, and it didn't, just as expected.

Because you are a LYING CUNT.

Your words, but you aren't man enough to man up and own them, aren't man enough to do as you say.

Because you're not a man, you are a LYING CUNT.

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<t1pcN.2$LONb.0@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13171&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13171

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:28:23 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 19:28 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 09:58:14 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Your words, man up and own them.
>
> I have never denied them, have always owned them.
>
> It's just more of your bullshit lies that I haven't.
>
> However ...
>
>> say you are sorry, and it stops.
>
> I did, and it didn't, just as expected.
>
> Because you are a LYING CUNT.
>
> Your words, but you aren't man enough to man up and own them, aren't man enough to do as you say.
>
> Because you're not a man, you are a LYING CUNT.

When one apologizes for something they said, it is only valid when one
is genuinely sorry for what was said, not because they are sorry that
they are facing heat for saying it.
You simply said "I'm sorry", that's ridiculous, sorry for what ?
Obviously open to interpretation, I asked you to clarify and you sling
vulgarities at me [as usual].

And within this very thread you are still in denial as to what you said,
you are [apparently] a disingenuous lying sack of shit.

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<20231207194141.00006e81@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13173&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13173

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 19:41:41 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 19:41 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:28:23 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 09:58:14 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Your words, man up and own them.
> >
> > I have never denied them, have always owned them.
> >
> > It's just more of your bullshit lies that I haven't.
> >
> > However ...
> >
> >> say you are sorry, and it stops.
> >
> > I did, and it didn't, just as expected.
> >
> > Because you are a LYING CUNT.
> >
> > Your words, but you aren't man enough to man up and own them,
> > aren't man enough to do as you say.
> >
> > Because you're not a man, you are a LYING CUNT.
> >
> When

No amount of retrospective quibbling, trying to move the goalposts, trying to wriggle out of what you posted, will change the fact that you are a LYING CUNT.

The most definitive evidence is promising something and then not doing what was promised.

And that's what you have done, which makes you a LYING CUNT.

And being a LYING CUNT is something you will have to carry to the grave and bear for all eternity.

The case is proven; you are a LYING CUNT. End of.

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<gmpcN.4516$GX69.1177@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13176&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13176

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:50:34 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 19:50 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:28:23 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> I have never denied them, have always owned them.
>>>
>>> It's just more of your bullshit lies that I haven't.
>>>
>>> However ...

>>> I did, and it didn't, just as expected.
>>>
>>> Because you are a LYING CUNT.
>>>
>>> Your words, but you aren't man enough to man up and own them,
>>> aren't man enough to do as you say.
>>>
>>> Because you're not a man, you are a LYING CUNT.
>>>
>> When
>
> No amount of retrospective quibbling, trying to move the goalposts, trying to wriggle out of what you posted, will change the fact that you are a LYING CUNT.
>
> The most definitive evidence is promising something and then not doing what was promised.
>
> And that's what you have done, which makes you a LYING CUNT.
>
> And being a LYING CUNT is something you will have to carry to the grave and bear for all eternity.
>
> The case is proven; you are a LYING CUNT. End of.

Lol, you are hilarious and pathetic at the same time - Your false
equivalencies are valid ONLY IN YOUR OWN MYOPIC MIND obviously.

So I allegedly lie, and you threatened to slaughter jewish woman and
children in England, and those are seriously equal in your mind ?

No, of course not, you are so desperate for an out you are clutching at
straws that aren't even there.
SAY YOU ARE SORRY FOR YOUR DISGUSTING THREATS AND ACTUALLY MEAN IT and
it stops.

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<20231208091259.000038dc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13187&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13187

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 09:12:59 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 09:12 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:50:34 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> So I allegedly lie

No, you did lie. Everyone can fact check that, see that you did.

> say you are sorry, and it stops.

I did, and it didn't.

Because you are a LYING CUNT.

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<jCMcN.6025$7sbb.326@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13206&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13206

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:17:48 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 22:17 UTC

The Hamas Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:50:34 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> So I allegedly lie
>
> No, you did lie. Everyone can fact check that, see that you did.
>

>> say you are sorry, and it stops.
>
> I did, and it didn't.

And it WON'T until you man up and sincerely apologize, including exactly
what it is you are apologizing for.
Hint: If you got caught stealing cookies, your foster mommy would not
accept "I'm sorry", you would be made to say "I am sorry for stealing
cookies and I promise not to do it again".

Only thing you are sorry for BITCH is that YOU are being held to account
for your sick fantasy to murder jewish woman and children.[Anyone wonder
why he is a hamas whore after reading what he wrote ?]

>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
>> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
>> with your wife ?
>>
>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>>
>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
>> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
>> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
>> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
>> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
>> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
>> means ? What do you think Ron ?
>

> Do you still want to slaughter jewish men, woman and children or was that a passing phase ?

Do you still want to slaughter jewish men, woman and children or was
that a passing phase ?

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<20231208230320.00002923@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13209&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13209

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 23:03:20 +0000
<jCMcN.6025$7sbb.326@fx16.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 23:03 UTC

On Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:17:48 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Hamas Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:50:34 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> So I allegedly lie
> >
> > No, you did lie. Everyone can fact check that, see that you did.
> >

> >> say you are sorry, and it stops.
> >
> > I did, and it didn't.
>
> And it WON'T

No, because you are a lying cunt.

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<ZJ2dN.1339$Ama9.919@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13235&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13235

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 13:54:46 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 18:54 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:17:48 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Hamas Hippy wrote:

>>> No, you did lie. Everyone can fact check that, see that you did.

>>> I did, and it didn't.
>>
>> And it WON'T
>
> No,

No, because you are a sadistic serial liar who doesn't have the stones
to stand by his words

>>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
>>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
>>> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
>>> with your wife ?
>>>
>>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>>>
>>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
>>> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
>>> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
>>> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
>>> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
>>> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
>>> means ? What do you think Ron ?
>>

>> Do you still want to slaughter jewish men, woman and children or was that a passing phase ?

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<20231210155205.00004e3b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13263&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13263

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:52:05 +0000
<jCMcN.6025$7sbb.326@fx16.iad>
<20231208230320.00002923@ntlworld.invalid>
<ZJ2dN.1339$Ama9.919@fx12.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:52 UTC

On Sat, 9 Dec 2023 13:54:46 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:17:48 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> And it WON'T
> >
> > No,
>
> No, because you are a sadistic serial liar who doesn't have the
> stones to stand by his words

That's fucking hilarious, just gas-lighting, when it's YOU who hasn't stood by your words.

You even admit it here that you lied, are a LYING CUNT.

Re: Ukrainian assassination

<yNndN.6632$p%Mb.2699@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13274&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13274

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 13:52:11 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:52 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Dec 2023 13:54:46 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> No,
>>
>> No, because you are a sadistic serial liar who doesn't have the
>> stones to stand by his words
>
> That's fucking hilarious, just gas-lighting, when it's YOU who hasn't stood by your words.
>
> You even admit it here that you lied, are a LYING CUNT.

And you calling SANTOS "white" was what ,, ?

ANOTHER HIPPYCRITE DEMONIZING LIE is what.