Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Senile puppet hints at declaring war on Russia if Republicans don't
cave to his masters limitless demands
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 15:07:07 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 20:07 UTC

The concept is simple - Our borders are important too, not just Ukraine's.
You want $$ to help Ukraine defend her borders, then we had better get
$$ to defend our own.

The Bolsheviks are aghast, how dare they propose that our borders are
important ! Then of course, there are the $10's of billions we must hand
over to the jews to keep them floating as well, and the billions we
spend every week feeding and housing our news guests, so you see, after
all of that there is not much left in the pot to worry about our own
borders !

Even I didn't predict the extent of the nation wrecking depravities that
these sick, paid off nation wreckers would visit upon us - And to think,
Hillary was worried about Trump dragging us into wars !

Joe Biden raises the specter of American troops having to fight Russians
in Europe if Congress stands by and allows Ukraine to fall

Biden has asked Congress for more than $100 billion to fund several
conflicts
He accused Republicans of 'kneecapping' Ukrainian troops with their
delays

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12833565/Biden-Russia-Ukraine-Congress-war-conflict-aid-NATO.html