Never accept an invitation from a stranger unless he gives you candy. -- Linda Festa

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Loose Cannon wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rape allegations)

SubjectAuthor
* Biden on rape allegationsThe Happy Hippy
+* Biden on rape allegationsJeSSe
|`* Biden on rape allegationsThe Happy Hippy
| `* Biden on rape allegationsJeSSe
|  `* Biden on rape allegationsThe Happy Hippy
|   `- Biden on rape allegationsJeSSe
`* Biden on rape allegationsLoose Cannon
 `* Biden on rape allegationsThe Happy Hippy
  `* dippy wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rape allegations)Loose Cannon
   `* dippy wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rapeThe Happy Hippy
    `* dippy wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rapeLoose Cannon
     `* Loose Cannon wants his political opponents murdered (Re: BidenThe Happy Hippy
      `* Loose Cannon wants his political opponents murdered (Re: BidenLoose Cannon
       `- Loose Cannon wants his political opponents murdered (Re: BidenThe Happy Hippy

1
Biden on rape allegations

<20231206173115.000036c4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13117&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13117

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Biden on rape allegations
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:31:15 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:31 UTC

https://www.northwaleschronicle.co.uk/news/national/23970785.president-biden-calls-world-condemn-sex-attacks-hamas

<quotes>

President Joe Biden has denounced the reported rape and sexual violence against Israeli girls and women by Hamas militants following the October 7 attack on Israel.

The US president called on the world to condemn such conduct “without equivocation” and “without exception”.

Mr Biden said female survivors and witnesses to the attacks have shared “horrific accounts of unimaginable cruelty”.

He said: “Reports of women raped — repeatedly raped — and their bodies being mutilated while still alive — of women corpses being desecrated, Hamas terrorists inflicting as much pain and suffering on women and girls as possible and then murdering them. It is appalling."

</quotes>

It would be; if it is true.

We have plenty of 'reports' but so far zero credible and verifiable evidence.

And Biden lied about having seen evidence that Hamas had beheaded babies with his own eyes when that was simply not true. So we don't know if he is simply swallowing false anti-Hamas propaganda again, repeating lies as if truth, again.

Re: Biden on rape allegations

<qA2cN.206432$Ee89.197407@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13118&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13118

Subject: Re: Biden on rape allegations
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:55:35 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:55 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> And Biden lied about having seen evidence that Hamas had beheaded babies with his own eyes when that was simply not true. So we don't know if he is simply swallowing false anti-Hamas propaganda again, repeating lies as if truth, again.

DING !
The predictable hamas whore strikes again !

predicted [by me] yesterday:

> And we already know what hippy the jester will say: "He lies, he said they decapitated babies, so we can't believe anything he says !"

And like a trained monkey on a leash boom, there ya go !

Hint: He is a senile puppet.

* It is best to assume he lies until proven otherwise
* Not only for headless jew babies [sounds right up your alley] but for
EVERYTHING, literally, EVERYTHING
* I have been saying this for YEARS, this should not come as a shocker
* He reads lies written by liars from cue cards, he occasionally ad libs
and throws in his own lies, and almost always stutters and fucks up
both, sometimes fucks up and inadvertently tells the truth so yeah
Sherlock, its impossible to tell

Re: Biden on rape allegations

<20231206181424.000058c5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13120&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13120

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 18:14:24 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 18:14 UTC

On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:55:35 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> * It is best to assume he lies until proven otherwise

And yet you criticise me for doing so.

> * Not only for headless jew babies [sounds right up your alley] but
> for EVERYTHING, literally, EVERYTHING

And yet you criticise me for noting Biden is a liar.

> * I have been saying this for YEARS, this should not come as a shocker

And yet you criticise me for noting Biden is a liar.

> * He reads lies written by liars from cue cards, he occasionally ad
> libs and throws in his own lies

And yet you criticise me for noting Biden is a liar.

You are just a trolling hypocrite, attacking me for what I said while admitting that I am right.

But, at least we are right; Biden is a liar and cannot be trusted not to lie, cannot be relied upon to tell the truth.

Re: Biden on rape allegations

<ukqid0$57u$10@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13125&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13125

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:34:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:34 UTC

In article <20231206173115.000036c4@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling flushed]

Why did you claim Santos is "White", you lying sack of shite?

Re: Biden on rape allegations

<454cN.193077$cAm7.119414@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13126&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13126

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 14:38:42 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:38 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:55:35 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> And Biden lied about having seen evidence that Hamas had beheaded babies with his own eyes when that was simply not true. So we don't know if he is simply swallowing false anti-Hamas propaganda again, repeating lies as if truth, again.

DING !
The predictable hamas whore strikes again !

predicted [by me] yesterday:

> And we already know what hippy the jester will say: "He lies, he said they decapitated babies, so we can't believe anything he says !"

And like a trained monkey on a leash boom, there ya go !

Hint: He is a senile puppet.

* It is best to assume he lies until proven otherwise
* Not only for headless jew babies [sounds right up your alley] but for
EVERYTHING, literally, EVERYTHING
* I have been saying this for YEARS, this should not come as a shocker
* He reads lies written by liars from cue cards, he occasionally ad libs
and throws in his own lies, and almost always stutters and fucks up
both, sometimes fucks up and inadvertently tells the truth so yeah
Sherlock, its impossible to tell

Re: Biden on rape allegations

<20231206195751.00002f70@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13130&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13130

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:57:51 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:57 UTC

On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:34:56 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231206173115.000036c4@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [trolling flushed]

Why did you say you would be happy to see Americans protesting Israel's war crimes murdered ... ?

<quotes>

That this sub-human filth dare to behave like that, in NYC of all
places, is yet more evidence to the depth we've fallen to, as a
nation.

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Re: Biden on rape allegations

<20231206195846.00000013@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13131&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13131

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:58:46 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:58 UTC

On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 14:38:42 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> * It is best to assume he lies until proven otherwise

And yet you criticise me for doing so.

> * Not only for headless jew babies [sounds right up your alley] but
> for EVERYTHING, literally, EVERYTHING

And yet you criticise me for noting Biden is a liar.

> * I have been saying this for YEARS, this should not come as a shocker

And yet you criticise me for noting Biden is a liar.

> * He reads lies written by liars from cue cards, he occasionally ad
> libs and throws in his own lies

And yet you criticise me for noting Biden is a liar.

You are just a trolling hypocrite, attacking me for what I said while admitting that I am right.

But, at least we are right; Biden is a liar and cannot be trusted not to lie, cannot be relied upon to tell the truth.

dippy wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rape allegations)

<ukqk31$bde$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13133&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13133

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: dippy wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rape allegations)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 20:03:45 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 20:03 UTC

In article <20231206195751.00002f70@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling flushed]

"Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it was
government policy and the will of the British people to kill fascists. Many
did, and Britain thanks them for that.

If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the
people have to take the matter into their own hands."

Re: dippy wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rape allegations)

<20231206205256.00004b92@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13137&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13137

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: dippy wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rape
allegations)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 20:52:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 20:52 UTC

On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 20:03:45 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem
> then the people have to take the matter into their own hands."

Are you saying that people shouldn't take the law into their own hands if government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem ?

Re: dippy wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rape allegations)

<ukqpgk$n4p$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13142&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13142

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
allegations)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 21:36:20 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 21:36 UTC

In article <20231206205256.00004b92@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

The entire quote:

"Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it was
government policy and the will of the British people to kill fascists. Many
did, and Britain thanks them for that.

If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the
people have to take the matter into their own hands."

I'm saying that you want your political opponents to be murdered.

Re: Biden on rape allegations

<Jg6cN.118241$yvY5.66630@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13147&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13147

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:07:39 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 22:07 UTC

The Hamas wHore wrote:

> Biden is a liar and cannot be trusted not to lie, cannot be relied upon to tell the truth.

Another kindred spirit for you, obviously

Re: Loose Cannon wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rape allegations)

<20231207095401.0000285b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13153&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13153

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Loose Cannon wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden
on rape allegations)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 09:54:01 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 09:54 UTC

On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 21:36:20 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231206205256.00004b92@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [flush]
>
> The entire quote:
>
> "Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it
> was government policy and the will of the British people to kill
> fascists. Many did, and Britain thanks them for that.
>
> If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem
> then the people have to take the matter into their own hands."
>
> I'm saying that you want your political opponents to be murdered.

Which is, yet again, a complete misinterpretation of what I wrote.

You seem to not undestand that I take care not post things which would be illegal because that would be an arrestable offence with all its consequences.

The first was a statement of fact, that not so long ago it was government policy and the will of the British people to kill fascists. It is commonly expressed as "the only good fascist is a dead fascist". Thus Robinson is indeed lucky that he doesn't live in those times when acting out as a fascist.

The second was that, if the government, authorities, the law, doesn't or won't now stand-up to Robinson's fascism then it falls to others to do so. That again is fact if they want his fascism to be stood up to.

That this is somehow considered a call to murder Robinson is purely your own invention, your twisted interpretation of what was actually written, presented out of context.

But you right-wing Americans do that a lot when trolling and propagandising those who disagree with you. It's what American trolls and propagandists do.

And it's pretty fucking laughable to accuse me of wanting to murder when you posted -

</quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Re: Loose Cannon wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rape allegations)

<uks5c6$2cn$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13156&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13156

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
on rape allegations)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:04:54 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:04 UTC

In article <20231207095401.0000285b@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> "Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it
>> was government policy and the will of the British people to kill
>> fascists. Many did, and Britain thanks them for that.
>>
>> If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem
>> then the people have to take the matter into their own hands."
>>
>> I'm saying that you want your political opponents to be murdered.

> Which is, yet again, a complete misinterpretation of what I wrote.

No, it's not. It's absolutely clear that this is what you meant.

> You seem to not undestand that I take care not post things which would
> be illegal because that would be an arrestable offence with all its consequences.

Even your "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" post, with "How about we start
with your wife ?", is apparently legal in the UK. The above quote is
mild in comparison.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Loose Cannon wants his political opponents murdered (Re: Biden on rape allegations)

<20231207103918.00002ad7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13161&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13161

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
on rape allegations)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:39:18 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:39 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:04:54 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231207095401.0000285b@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> "Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it
> >> was government policy and the will of the British people to kill
> >> fascists. Many did, and Britain thanks them for that.
> >>
> >> If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem
> >> then the people have to take the matter into their own hands."
> >>
> >> I'm saying that you want your political opponents to be murdered.
>
> > Which is, yet again, a complete misinterpretation of what I wrote.
>
> No, it's not. It's absolutely clear that this is what you meant.

Just saying it's so doesn't make it so.

But you do clearly and explicitly support murder -

<quotes>