Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Guy who threatens veritable bloodbath of jews has never been in an
actual fight ? What ? Are you serious ? I thought this guy must have been a
real badass, are you telling me he is just a nutless, projecting pansy ??
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 16:40:21 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 21:40 UTC

More face palm gems from this toothless, mind fucked gerbil in jackals
clothing - Threatens a veritable bloodbath of jewish woman and children,
but yet has never been in a mere dustup with a man !

Could not make this shit up, he should patent a gun made to shoot its
owner in the nuts.

`````````````````
The Happy Hippy

Jul 14, 2010, 12:21:43 PM

" I've not been involved in brawls ( which is what we may
have been discussing ) apart from intervention to stop them or protect
an innocent party and I've never been in a fight. I have no need to
'prove myself', and am secure enough to walk away from threatened
violence with noloss of face. All the fights ( admittedly few ) have
quickly reached the position of, we can end it now and both walk away,
and that's what's happened. "

Re: Guy who threatens veritable bloodbath of jews has never been in an actual fight ? What ? Are you serious ? I thought this guy must have been a real badass, are you telling me he is just a nutless, projecting pansy ??

<20231207100856.00003f9c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13157&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13157

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Guy who threatens veritable bloodbath of jews has never been in
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:08:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:08 UTC

On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 16:40:21 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy
>
> Jul 14, 2010, 12:21:43 PM
>
> " I've not been involved in brawls ( which is what we may
> have been discussing ) apart from intervention to stop them or protect
> an innocent party and I've never been in a fight. I have no need to
> 'prove myself', and am secure enough to walk away from threatened
> violence with noloss of face. All the fights ( admittedly few ) have
> quickly reached the position of, we can end it now and both walk away,
> and that's what's happened. "

Still true today as it was TWENTY THREE YEARS AGO.

You may believe brawling and fighting somehow makes you a superior man but it doesn't.

It does however provide an explanation as to why there is so much violence and murder in the Shithole States of America, why it's such shithole and uncivilised place.

Many Americans haven't evolved to escape their Simian roots. And, those like you and your kind, even wear their animalistic nature as a badge of pride.

And the funny thing is, for all your claims of white superiority, you whinge like a schoolgirl that blacks are whupping your ass, taking over your country. You are utterly impotent to do anything about it.

Re: Guy who threatens veritable bloodbath of jews has never been in an actual fight ? What ? Are you serious ? I thought this guy must have been a real badass, are you telling me he is just a nutless, projecting pansy ??

<20231207103522.00001fcc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13160&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13160

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:35:22 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:35 UTC

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 10:08:56 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Still true today as it was TWENTY THREE YEARS AGO.

THIRTEEN YEARS AGO. But it was equally true 23 years ago, and longer than that.

Re: Guy who threatens veritable bloodbath of jews has never been in an actual fight ? What ? Are you serious ? I thought this guy must have been a real badass, are you telling me he is just a nutless, projecting pansy ??

<cFkcN.194216$cAm7.2220@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13164&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13164

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 09:29:27 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:29 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 16:40:21 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy
>>
>> Jul 14, 2010, 12:21:43 PM
>>
>> " I've not been involved in brawls ( which is what we may
>> have been discussing ) apart from intervention to stop them or protect
>> an innocent party and I've never been in a fight. I have no need to
>> 'prove myself', and am secure enough to walk away from threatened
>> violence with noloss of face. All the fights ( admittedly few ) have
>> quickly reached the position of, we can end it now and both walk away,
>> and that's what's happened. "
>
> Still true today as it was TWENTY THREE YEARS AGO.

> you whinge like a schoolgirl

Along with having no nuts, no brain as well [as we can see]

That you pride yourself being a nutless pansy while showing no remorse
for your vile threats of murder against woman and children shows what a
delusional deviant you are, always were and always will be.