Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Snowflake Harry sez he was forced to leave cesspit UK because not
enough men with guns were detailed to protect him
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 14:39:02 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 19:39 UTC

Lol, I'm sure that his attention starved publicity hound [failed actor]
mulatto wife had nothing to do with him leaving the boring, 3rd world
cesspit of UK for California.
How many guys with guns does he need in jolly England, the one who
bragged about slaughtering muslims in Afghanistan ? How many does he
have now, in homicidal CA ?

"Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article."

Prince Harry says the UK 'is my home' and he was 'forced' to 'step back'
from royal duties and leave the country for the US, High Court hears in
legal battle with the Home Office over his security

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12837857/Prince-Harry-says-UK-home-forced-step-royal-duties-leave-country-High-Court-hears-legal-battle-Home-Office-security.html