"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." -- Bernard Berenson

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

SubjectAuthor
* ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terroristsJeSSe
`* ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding withJeSSe
 `* ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding withLoose Cannon
  `* ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding withJeSSe
   +* ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding withJeSSe
   |`* ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding withLoose Cannon
   | `* ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding withJeSSe
   |  `* ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding withLoose Cannon
   |   `- ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding withJeSSe
   `- ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding withJeSSe

1
ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

<iorcN.18$Ama9.2@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13182&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13182

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 17:09:16 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 22:09 UTC

So she said in front of congress and the nation that her school can
take no action on threats to mass murder jews unless, well, they
actually start murdering them !
She realizes this was a bad mistake and probably not a good career
choice, and like all wingnuts when finally called out on their
outrageous comments [even some here !], seeks to walk it all back and
tell us what she really meant and how she really feels.

Obvious problem here is, they will simply just install another diversity
hire, thats a given. They will be told to have a press conference and
say no, we don't tolerate any hate to anyone, no anti semitism, no
islamphobia, and we won't allow threats to students based on race,
religion, gender, identity ect ect, yadda yadda, yawn yawn

So the good is they will be forced to take action against the 3rd world
terrorist supporters running riot at these colleges ,, The bad, they
don't really mean it, when this blows over they will just pick up where
they left off, and will still be open season on whites.

So,just to prove they have not learned shit from this and will not
change 1 iota, I predict this gash will be let go with a soft landing,
and they will chose a negroid female to take her place, slight chance a
jew female to overtly atone for their sins, but of course that would
inflame the frothing "students" and their sponsors in high places.

`````````````````````

New York City asset management giant says he's withdrawing $100 MILLION
donation to UPenn over president's comments at anti-Semitism hearing -
as college holds 'urgent meeting' amid calls to resign

This follows a percussive flood of calls to sack UPenn president
Elizabeth Magill
Ross Stevens, a Penn alumnus, has withdrawn a $100M gift to his old
college

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12838083/UPenn-Board-Trustees-emergency-meeting-president-Elizabeth-Magill.html

Re: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

<HJ5dN.9356$7sbb.6227@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13242&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13242

Subject: Re: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with
terrorists
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 17:19:15 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 22:19 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
>  So she said in front of congress and the nation that her school can
> take no action on threats to mass murder jews unless, well, they
> actually start murdering them !
> She realizes this was a bad mistake and probably not a good career
> choice, and like all wingnuts when finally called out on their
> outrageous comments [even some here !], seeks to walk it all back and
> tell us what she really meant and how she really feels.
>
> Obvious problem here is, they will simply just install another diversity
> hire, thats a given. They will be told to have a press conference and
> say no, we don't tolerate any hate to anyone, no anti semitism, no
> islamphobia, and we won't allow threats to students based on race,
> religion, gender, identity ect ect, yadda yadda, yawn yawn
>
> So the good is they will be forced to take action against the 3rd world
> terrorist supporters running riot at these colleges ,, The bad, they
> don't really mean it, when this blows over they will just pick up where
> they left off, and will still be open season on whites.
>
> So,just to prove they have not learned shit from this and will not
> change 1 iota, I predict this gash will be let go with a soft landing,
> and they will chose a negroid female to take her place, slight chance a
> jew female to overtly atone for their sins, but of course that would
> inflame the frothing "students" and their sponsors in high places.
>

> `````````````````````
>

> New York City asset management giant says he's withdrawing $100 MILLION
> donation to UPenn over president's comments at anti-Semitism hearing -
> as college holds 'urgent meeting' amid calls to resign
>
>     This follows a percussive flood of calls to sack UPenn president
> Elizabeth Magill
>     Ross Stevens, a Penn alumnus, has withdrawn a $100M gift to his old
> college
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12838083/UPenn-Board-Trustees-emergency-meeting-president-Elizabeth-Magill.html

Ding dong - Leftist gash "resigns" before she is fired.

But "will remain a tenured faculty member" ,,

So looks like my "let go with a soft landing" prediction was 100%
accurate, now lets see what horrendous gash they put in her place.

UPenn president Liz Magill RESIGNS after disastrous anti-Semitism
hearing where she refused to condemn campus protests calling for Jewish
genocide

Liz Magill stepped down from her role as president of UPenn on Saturday
It comes following fierce criticism over her failure to properly
address rising anti-Semitism on campus and a disastrous appearance
before Congress
The former president will remain a tenured faculty member at Penn
Carey Law

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12845821/UPenn-president-Liz-Magill-RESIGNS.html

Re: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

<ul2rkl$jq0$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13243&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13243

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
terrorists
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 23:01:41 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 23:01 UTC

In article <HJ5dN.9356$7sbb.6227@fx16.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

[...]

> Ding dong - Leftist gash "resigns" before she is fired.
>
> But "will remain a tenured faculty member" ,,

Apparently, the dumb cunt does not even have a Ph.D, but a JD, which is
NOT equivalent:

"The JD is not to be confused with Doctor of Laws or Legum Doctor (LLD)" etc.

That is probably why she's addressed as "Ms. Magill".

Re: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

<FE6dN.9582$7sbb.453@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13244&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13244

terrorists
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 18:22:10 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 23:22 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <HJ5dN.9356$7sbb.6227@fx16.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> Ding dong - Leftist gash "resigns" before she is fired.
>>
>> But "will remain a tenured faculty member" ,,
>
> Apparently, the dumb cunt does not even have a Ph.D, but a JD, which is
> NOT equivalent:
>
> "The JD is not to be confused with Doctor of Laws or Legum Doctor (LLD)" etc.
>
> That is probably why she's addressed as "Ms. Magill".

They are hired for their woke leftist ideology, nothing more.

The weird negro is just as bad if not worse, her resume consists of 11
peer reviewed articles in her entire career [normally someone in her
position would write that, and more, for a single year],, And surprise
surprise, every single one was whining about race, and how evil white
colonialists keep the dark race down.

So since her crowd has recently tagged jews as colonialists [and
honorary whites even], her attitude should come as a surprise to no one.

Real question here that needs to be addressed, obviously, are these
board members who set agenda [apparently in total collusion across the
nation] and do the hiring. Just turning heat on their appointees is like
hoping to stop drugs on the streets by going after junkies and ignoring
the suppliers, pushers and dealers.

Re: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

<c%RdN.18006$83n7.13751@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13355&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13355

terrorists
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 00:14:44 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 05:14 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Loose Cannon wrote:
>> In article <HJ5dN.9356$7sbb.6227@fx16.iad>, JeSSe  <zo@so.org> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> Ding dong - Leftist gash "resigns" before she is fired.
>>>
>>> But "will remain a tenured faculty member" ,,
>>
>> Apparently, the dumb cunt does not even have a Ph.D, but a JD, which is
>> NOT equivalent:

> The weird negro is just as bad if not worse, her resume consists of 11
> peer reviewed articles in her entire career [normally someone in her
> position would write that, and more, for a single year],, And surprise
> surprise, every single one was whining about race, and how evil white
> colonialists keep the dark race down.

Fucks sake, looks like even her half baked racist rants, that apparently
are the sole extent of her writings, are plagiarized !

This proves that no one even read the damn things, they just looked at
the titles and a pic of her disgusting face and said "Perfect !"

Shes denying it though, so lets assume she is lying.
Plagiarism, by nature, is most often pretty simple to prove ,, She
likely is going to fall back on the "context" argument that [her lawyers
advised her to use] while normalizing genocide in front of the entire
nation.

```

Harvard President Claudine Gay is hit with plagiarism accusations -
which she DENIES and says she 'stands by the integrity of my
scholarship' as she faces pressure to step down after disastrous
congressional hearing

Gay, 53, was accused of plagiarizing multiple sections of her Ph.D.
thesis
Harvard's board is set to meet on Monday as Gay's role hangs in a
balance
Gay has apologized after saying i congress that whether Harvard
allows calls for a genocide of Jews depends on context

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12851539/Harvard-President-Claudine-Gay-hit-plagiarism-accusations-DENIES-says-stands-integrity-scholarship-faces-pressure-step-disastrous-congressional-hearing.html

Re: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

<ul96ee$c5n$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13356&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13356

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
terrorists
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 08:42:54 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 08:42 UTC

In article <c%RdN.18006$83n7.13751@fx18.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

[...]

> Harvard President Claudine Gay is hit with plagiarism accusations -
> which she DENIES and says she 'stands by the integrity of my
> scholarship' as she faces pressure to step down after disastrous
> congressional hearing
>
> Gay, 53, was accused of plagiarizing multiple sections of her Ph.D.
> thesis
> Harvard's board is set to meet on Monday as Gay's role hangs in a
> balance
> Gay has apologized after saying in congress that whether Harvard
> allows calls for a genocide of Jews depends on context

LOL. This should be easy to check. BTW, even if the works she allegedly
copied from are acknowledged, it's still plagiarism to cut-n-paste.

Ph.D's can and have been revoked for plagiarism, in one case I'm aware
of, 20 years after it was submitted and accepted.

If indeed true, then well, too bad for the dumb bitch that ChatGPT wasn't
invented earlier!

Re: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

<kb2eN.20210$p%Mb.5357@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13370&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13370

terrorists
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:06:51 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 19:06 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <c%RdN.18006$83n7.13751@fx18.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> Harvard President Claudine Gay is hit with plagiarism accusations -
>> which she DENIES and says she 'stands by the integrity of my
>> scholarship' as she faces pressure to step down after disastrous
>> congressional hearing
>>
>> Gay, 53, was accused of plagiarizing multiple sections of her Ph.D.
>> thesis
>> Harvard's board is set to meet on Monday as Gay's role hangs in a
>> balance
>> Gay has apologized after saying in congress that whether Harvard
>> allows calls for a genocide of Jews depends on context
>
> LOL. This should be easy to check. BTW, even if the works she allegedly
> copied from are acknowledged, it's still plagiarism to cut-n-paste.
>
> Ph.D's can and have been revoked for plagiarism, in one case I'm aware
> of, 20 years after it was submitted and accepted.
>
> If indeed true, then well, too bad for the dumb bitch that ChatGPT wasn't
> invented earlier!

Never tried it, you think it would imitate a hippy mass murder threat ?

Would probably shut down and alert homeland security if you tried ,,,

Re: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

<ulad6o$s0n$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13373&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13373

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
terrorists
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 19:44:24 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 19:44 UTC

In article <kb2eN.20210$p%Mb.5357@fx15.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

[...]

>> If indeed true, then well, too bad for the dumb bitch that ChatGPT wasn't
>> invented earlier!

> Never tried it, you think it would imitate a hippy mass murder threat ?

Perhaps we'll discover one day that he is actually an old AI program gone
astray. The one-dimensionality of his writing suggests that.

ChatGPT is quite impressive in the textual world, but still fucks up big
time in some basic calculus questions I gave it.

> Would probably shut down and alert homeland security if you tried ,,,

Unless you're the President of Harvard! :)

Re: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

<oK3eN.20859$83n7.8652@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13375&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13375

terrorists
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 15:52:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 20:52 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:

> ChatGPT is quite impressive in the textual world, but still fucks up big
> time

So then it would imitate hippy pretty good, as long as it keeps fucking
up you'd hardly know the difference !

Just throw in a few "lying cunts" and "stupid retards", along with a few
rare bursts of common sense, like the times he has admitted agreeing
with me.

Re: ANOTHER female diversity hire takes heat for siding with terrorists

<_4KhN.91112$p%Mb.23754@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13908&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13908

terrorists
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 18:31:04 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 23:31 UTC

JeSSe wrote:

> Real question here that needs to be addressed, obviously, are these
> board members who set agenda [apparently in total collusion across the
> nation] and do the hiring. Just turning heat on their appointees is like
> hoping to stop drugs on the streets by going after junkies and ignoring
> the suppliers, pushers and dealers.

DING [again]
Other "conservatives"waking up to what JeSSe said weeks ago.
Its these "board members" and their installers who are at the root of
the rot, their appointees are merely a symptom of the disease.

The Poisoned Ivy: MAUREEN CALLAHAN eviscerates Harvard for shamelessly
lying about Claudine Gay's academic theft - and insists it's too late to
only fire her... the university board must go!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12896625/harvard-claudine-gay-plagiarism-maureen-callahan.html