From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Wasting more tax payer pounds
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 10:16:53 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 10:16 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67656220

<quotes>

The UK has given Rwanda a further £100m this year as part of its deal to relocate asylum seekers there.

£140m had already been sent to the African nation.

Another payment of £50m was expected next year.

The Home Office has said Rwanda has an initial capacity to take 200 people a year, but there are plans to increase that number when the scheme begins.

</quotes>

Re: Wasting more tax payer pounds

<KDEcN.27$Wp_8.10@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13191&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13191

Subject: Re: Wasting more tax payer pounds
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:13:11 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 13:13 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67656220
>
> <quotes>
>
> The UK has given Rwanda a further £100m this year as part of its deal to relocate asylum seekers there.
>
> £140m had already been sent to the African nation.
>
> Another payment of £50m was expected next year.
>
> The Home Office has said Rwanda has an initial capacity to take 200 people a year, but there are plans to increase that number when the scheme begins.
>
> </quotes>

You are right [for once], terrible waste - They should be kicked in the
ass and sent staright back without paying extortion. Now you are going
to have career "asylum seekers" who will turn around and head right
back, to receive another windfall handout.

I'd like to see the same concept tried with our Afrikans here, with a
few modifications.