From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Holocaust redux
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 18:59:42 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 18:59 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67646964

<quotes>

As Israel presses its military offensive across Gaza, the army has been repeatedly advising some two million civilians to move to a "humanitarian zone" smaller than London's Heathrow Airport.

The zone designated as safe by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), is just 8.5 sq km (3.3 sq miles).

It has few buildings and largely consists of sandy dunes and agricultural land.

</quotes>

It's genocide by proxy.

On the other hand, if we choose to believe 2 million people can live in an area that small with no facilities at all it means the UK has enough room for Over 50 billion people. We could take in everyone who wants to come here, everyone in the world, many times over.

Every average household could take in 200 immigrants. A garden shed should hold a dozen.

I am not however convinced it's possible. Putting 2 million in a area of 8.5 sq km gives each person just half a square metre each.

Luckily Israel has not provided kitchens or toilets or people would have even less.

I am not sure people would be able to move around. And they will have to sleep in stacks of six to fit.

It a struggle to have that not conjure up visions of packed trains to Auschwitz and the piles of dead bodies the Nazis delivered the world.

It's pure evil which Israel has embraced.