Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Xidens crackhead son facing justice ?
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:19:09 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 13:19 UTC

I'll believe it when I see it - Deep state has invested a full decade
into protecting this corrupt deviant, don't think they are about to stop
now.
Or perhaps a deal has been made to throw the perv crackhead under the
bus just so long as the "big guy" is protected. Obviously, nothing is
going to happen soon, they were drag out the proceedings until Xiden is
dead [which can be any day now really] and hope that people lose interest.

`````````

How first son spent $200,000 on prostitutes, $118,000 on adult
entertainment - and only $500 on mortgage payments as his spending is
revealed amid new tax evasion charges

Hunter Biden 's 'wild' spending has been revealed after a fresh
indictment of nine criminal charges was filed against the president's
son on Thursday
Between 2016 and 2019, prosecutors argue that the first son spent
almost $5 million 'on drugs, escorts and girlfriends, luxury hotels and
rental properties, exotic cars, clothing, and other items of a personal
nature'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12840203/How-son-spent-200-000-prostitutes-118-000-adult-entertainment-500-mortgage-payments-spending-revealed-amid-new-tax-evasion-charges.html

Re: Xidens crackhead son facing justice ?

<20231208140033.000079b3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13194&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13194

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Xidens crackhead son facing justice ?
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 14:00:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 14:00 UTC

On Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:19:09 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Deep state has invested a full decade
> into protecting this corrupt deviant, don't think they are about to
> stop now.

Seems to me that if this imaginary "Deep State" did exist, and was as all-powerful as far-right conspiracy theorists pretend it to be, then Hunter Biden would never have faced criminal charges in the first place.

But QAnon and other swivel-eyed conspiracy loons don't care about any amount of inconsistency or lack of logic in their bullshit. They know America's right-wing will simply believe whatever they are told to believe. And they are not wrong.

Re: Xidens crackhead son facing justice ?

<94JcN.31$Wp_8.23@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13200&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13200

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 13:16:34 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 18:16 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:19:09 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Deep state has invested a full decade
>> into protecting this corrupt deviant, don't think they are about to
>> stop now.
>
> Seems to me that if this imaginary "Deep State" did exist, and was as all-powerful as far-right conspiracy theorists pretend it to be, then Hunter Biden would never have faced criminal charges in the first place.

2 whistleblowers that they did their best to bury and intimidate and
destroy them, after getting constant cover for more than a decade

Rep. James Comer says Hunter Biden tax evasion charges are down to
'two brave whistleblowers' and that his probe will prove Joe Biden knew
of Hunter's 'fraud schemes' and DOJ is protecting 'the big guy' and his son

James Comer praises the 'two brave whistleblowers' who exposed
Hunter Biden's tax evasion
The chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability
released his statement in light of Hunter Biden's nine new criminal charges
Comer said: 'Joe Biden knew about, participated in, and benefitted
from' Hunter Biden's financial scheming

[no link necessary, you don't care about truth]

After saying this yesterday:

> Biden is a liar and cannot be trusted not to lie, cannot be relied upon to tell the truth.

Now you feel compelled to switch gears and leap to the senile puppets
defense when the issue is no longer jews vs hamas.

Re: Xidens crackhead son facing justice ?

<20231208190150.00006a7b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13204&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13204

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 19:01:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 19:01 UTC

On Fri, 8 Dec 2023 13:16:34 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:19:09 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Deep state has invested a full decade
> >> into protecting this corrupt deviant, don't think they are about to
> >> stop now.
> >
> > Seems to me that if this imaginary "Deep State" did exist, and was
> > as all-powerful as far-right conspiracy theorists pretend it to be,
> > then Hunter Biden would never have faced criminal charges in the
> > first place.
>
> 2 whistleblowers that they did their best to bury and intimidate and
> destroy them

But failed to do so. Just two ordinary Joes defeated this imaginary Deep State.

QED.

Re: Xidens crackhead son facing justice ?

<oSMcN.3805$6ePe.56@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13208&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13208

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:34:58 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 22:34 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Dec 2023 13:16:34 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Seems to me that if this imaginary "Deep State" did exist, and was
>>> as all-powerful as far-right conspiracy theorists pretend it to be,
>>> then Hunter Biden would never have faced criminal charges in the
>>> first place.
>>
>> 2 whistleblowers that they did their best to bury and intimidate and
>> destroy them
>
> Biden is a liar and cannot be trusted not to lie, cannot be relied upon to tell the truth.

Now you feel compelled to switch gears and leap to the senile puppets
defense when the issue is no longer jews vs hamas.

What a shocker !