Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: PING TWP
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 23:59:53 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 04:59 UTC

Some cosmic news - Hope all is well with you.

A sign from above? 'Unprecedented' cosmic ray sent from a mysterious
'invisible corridor' in deep space has struck Utah

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12777061/Interstellar-MYSTERY-Astrophysicists-locate-source-ultra-high-energy-cosmic-ray-particle.htmlm
a mysterious 'invisible corridor' in deep space has struck Utah

Re: PING TWP

<xnYcN.5188$Sl64.1599@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13217&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13217

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: PING TWP
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 11:41:17 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 11:41 UTC

On Fri, 08 Dec 2023 23:59:53 -0500, JeSSe wrote:

> Some cosmic news - Hope all is well with you.
>

> A sign from above? 'Unprecedented' cosmic ray sent from a mysterious
> 'invisible corridor' in deep space has struck Utah
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12777061/Interstellar-
MYSTERY-Astrophysicists-locate-source-ultra-high-energy-cosmic-ray-
particle.htmlm
> a mysterious 'invisible corridor' in deep space has struck Utah

That's really weird - I just managed to get back on and saw this message!
I've been having some computer troubles. My television that I use for the
computer stopped functioning. I thought there was a spare monitor but
that's been lent to someone.

The one I'm using nwo isn't exactly a spare but I've got it now and
they're going to have to fight me for it if they want it back!

Re: PING TWP

<9yYcN.5189$Sl64.2951@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13218&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13218

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 11:52:37 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 11:52 UTC

On Fri, 08 Dec 2023 23:59:53 -0500, JeSSe wrote:

> Some cosmic news - Hope all is well with you.

Yes thanks, this time I'm OK! :-)

It's strange that I keep losing my computers around Christmas - maybe
there's a curse going around.

> A sign from above? 'Unprecedented' cosmic ray sent from a mysterious
> 'invisible corridor' in deep space has struck Utah
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12777061/Interstellar-
MYSTERY-Astrophysicists-locate-source-ultra-high-energy-cosmic-ray-
particle.htmlm
> a mysterious 'invisible corridor' in deep space has struck Utah

Which is stranger - the cosmic rays or the experts having to admit that
they don't know what the hell is going on any more than the rest of us?

Re: PING TWP

<ul1umg$ee0$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13226&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13226

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 14:47:44 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 14:47 UTC

In article <evScN.3594$xHn7.1842@fx14.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Some cosmic news - Hope all is well with you.
>

> A sign from above? 'Unprecedented' cosmic ray sent from a mysterious
> 'invisible corridor' in deep space has struck Utah

Interesting, let's wait for further verification -- maybe it's
something similar to the (non)discovery of a magnetic monopole,
reported every few years.

Re: PING TWP

<4r2dN.8602$yEgf.5764@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13232&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13232

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 13:34:37 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 18:34 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Dec 2023 23:59:53 -0500, JeSSe wrote:
>
>> Some cosmic news - Hope all is well with you.
>>

>> A sign from above? 'Unprecedented' cosmic ray sent from a mysterious
>> 'invisible corridor' in deep space has struck Utah
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12777061/Interstellar-
> MYSTERY-Astrophysicists-locate-source-ultra-high-energy-cosmic-ray-
> particle.htmlm
>> a mysterious 'invisible corridor' in deep space has struck Utah
>

> That's really weird - I just managed to get back on and saw this message!
> I've been having some computer troubles. My television that I use for the
> computer stopped functioning. I thought there was a spare monitor but
> that's been lent to someone.
>
> The one I'm using nwo isn't exactly a spare but I've got it now and
> they're going to have to fight me for it if they want it back!

I noticed you didn't post your usual Dec 7th "day of infamy" post,
thought that was unusual.
Figured wither covid laid you low or the heated bickering that developed
from the semite war drove you away.