Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Cannot be critical of facebook [or JOO Suckenberg] at Harvard ,,,
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 00:07:39 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 05:07 UTC

After he gave Harvard a half billion $$ handout.

One has to wonder how the jew feels now, giving large donations to
people who want to protect the rights of their students to kill jews ?

"misinformation scholar", I think we can well imagine the leftist plots
being hatched there.

`````````````````````

Harvard's former misinformation scholar Joan Donovan says she was fired
for criticizing Meta over notorious Facebook Papers after Ivy League
school had been awarded $500M grant by Mark Zuckerberg

Joan Donovan stopped working at Harvard in February this year
She had publicly questioned whether the Hunter Biden laptop was real
Now, she says she was let go because she criticized Facebook, a top
donor
Harvard denies her claims and says she was offered a job but turned
it down

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12823931/Harvards-former-misinformation-scholar-Joan-Donovan-says-fired-criticizing-Meta-notorious-Facebook-Papers-Ivy-League-school-awarded-500M-grant-Mark-Zuckerberg.html

Re: Cannot be critical of facebook [or JOO Suckenberg] at Harvard ,,,

<ul2jkr$92c$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13237&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13237

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 20:45:15 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 20:45 UTC

In article <xCScN.791$Ama9.532@fx12.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> After he gave Harvard a half billion $$ handout.
>
> One has to wonder how the jew feels now, giving large donations to
> people who want to protect the rights of their students to kill jews ?

Hopefully, people learn from their mistakes.

> "misinformation scholar", I think we can well imagine the leftist plots
> being hatched there.
>
> `````````````````````
>

> Harvard's former misinformation scholar Joan Donovan says she was fired
> for criticizing Meta over notorious Facebook Papers after Ivy League
> school had been awarded $500M grant by Mark Zuckerberg

"Donovan, who is not a tenure-track professor"...

It seems the entire "research project" was shut down.

Re: Cannot be critical of facebook [or JOO Suckenberg] at Harvard ,,,

<50adN.10102$7sbb.6576@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13245&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13245

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 22:11:58 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 03:11 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <xCScN.791$Ama9.532@fx12.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> After he gave Harvard a half billion $$ handout.
>>
>> One has to wonder how the jew feels now, giving large donations to
>> people who want to protect the rights of their students to kill jews ?
>
> Hopefully, people learn from their mistakes.
>
>> "misinformation scholar", I think we can well imagine the leftist plots
>> being hatched there.

>> Harvard's former misinformation scholar Joan Donovan says she was fired
>> for criticizing Meta over notorious Facebook Papers after Ivy League
>> school had been awarded $500M grant by Mark Zuckerberg
>
> "Donovan, who is not a tenure-track professor"...
>
> It seems the entire "research project" was shut down.

Well I guess it would be easy enough for them to say that its that
simple, or just shut down projects they don't agree with, these
spectacled guardians of free speech, thought and expression !