From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Satan declares America is the bestest
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 11:11:23 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 11:11 UTC

We support Israel's genocide, ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, war crimes and murder, are sick fucks who are happy to facilitate Israel's slaughter and turn a blind-eye to the evil Israel does:

The Shithole States of America

We support Israel's genocide, ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, war crimes and murder, but knew the Shithole States of America was going to veto so we don't have admit anything, can abstain and not have to publicly admit we are sick fucks who fully support Israel's evil:

Brexit Britain

We demand an immediate end to Israel's genocide, ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, war crimes and murder, insist upon an end to the Shithole States of America's support for Israel's genocide, ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, war crimes, murder and evil:

Albania
Brazil
China
Ecuador
France
Gabon
Ghana
Japan
Malta
Mozambique
Russia
Switzerland
United Arab Emirates

We demand an immediate end to Israel's genocide, ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, war crimes and murder, insist upon an end to the Shithole States of America's support for Israel's genocide, ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, war crimes, murder and evil, but don't get a vote, can only express our support for the proposed resolution and encourage members of the Security Council to do the right thing and stand up to Israel's evil:

Over 90 more countries