From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Voting against humanity
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 11:17:53 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 11:17 UTC

https://www.msf.org/msf-calls-us-veto-gaza-ceasefire-resolution-%E2%80%9C-vote-against-humanity%E2%80%9D

<quotes>

"The US veto makes it complicit in the carnage in Gaza," said Avril Benoît, executive director of Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (NSF) USA:

"As bombs continue to rain down on Palestinian civilians and cause widespread destruction, the US has once again used its power to block an attempt by the UN Security Council to demand a ceasefire in Gaza. By vetoing this resolution, the US stands alone in casting its vote against humanity.

The US veto stands in sharp contrast to the values it professes to uphold. By continuing to provide diplomatic cover for the ongoing atrocities in Gaza, the US is signaling that international humanitarian law can be applied selectively—and that the lives of some people matter less than the lives of others.

Israel has continued to indiscriminately attack civilians and civilian structures, impose a siege that amounts to collective punishment for the entire population of Gaza, force mass displacement, and deny access to vital medical care and humanitarian assistance.

The US continues to provide political and financial support to Israel as it prosecutes its military operations regardless of the terrible toll on civilians. For humanitarians to be able to respond to the overwhelming needs, we need a ceasefire now.

The US veto makes it complicit in the carnage in Gaza."

</quotes>

Re: Voting against humanity

<ul1u2v$ee0$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13224&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13224

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Voting against humanity
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 14:37:19 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 14:37 UTC

In article <20231209111753.00007d12@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

British Army Colonel Richard Kemp, on Hamas' military tactics
"However, Hamas -- the enemy that they are fighting -- has been
trained extensively by Iran and by Hezbollah to fight among the
people, to use the civilian population in Gaza as a human shield;
and they factor -- they, Hamas factor in the usage of the civilian
population as a major part of their defensive plan. So even though,
as I say, Israel, the IDF is taking enormous steps -- and I could
tell you about some of those if you're interested -- to reduce
these civilian casualties it's impossible, it's impossible to stop
that happening when the enemy is using them as a shield."

Re: Voting against humanity

<20231210144326.00005fb4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13249&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13249

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 14:43:26 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 14:43 UTC

On Sat, 9 Dec 2023 14:37:19 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> British Army Colonel Richard Kemp, on Hamas' military tactics

Ex-British Army, former Colonel Richard Kemp, is a bought and paid for Israeli propaganda stooge.

Kemp's crass disregard for human life and tolerance of war crimes and murder is why the civilian death toll was so high at the British Army's hands, and why we ultimately lost in Afghanistan, were driven out of the country, are still hated today.

Re: Voting against humanity

<ul4kgi$abp$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13253&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13253

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:12:18 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:12 UTC

In article <20231210144326.00005fb4@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> British Army Colonel Richard Kemp, on Hamas' military tactics

[flush]

Other propaganda is available.

Re: Voting against humanity

<20231210154255.00003bce@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13260&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13260

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:42:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:42 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:12:18 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231210144326.00005fb4@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> British Army Colonel Richard Kemp, on Hamas' military tactics
>
> [flush]
>
> Other propaganda is available.

That is correct. But you said saying so is "infantile".

You are just a TROLL.