The streets were dark with something more than night. -- Raymond Chandler

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: "I can slaughter Jews if you want", "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife ?": the words of a self-described "very principled and respectable person, and a published author"

SubjectAuthor
* "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas's atrocities on OctobLoose Cannon
+* "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas'sJeSSe
|+* "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas'sLoose Cannon
||`* "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas'sThe Happy Hippy
|| `* "I can slaughter Jews if you want", "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of Loose Cannon
||  `- "I can slaughter Jews if you want", "I can deliver you aThe Happy Hippy
|`- "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas'sThe Happy Hippy
`* "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas'sThe Happy Hippy
 `- "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas'sLoose Cannon

1
"I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas's atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."

<ul1ve6$edi$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13227&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13227

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas's atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 15:00:22 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 15:00 UTC

https://sofmag.com/hamas-terror-video-john-spencer/

Next, a CCTV footage in a kindergarten. Photos of cartoon characters on the walls, small chairs and chalkboards. A
lone teacher is hiding in a room. She is trying to use kid nap pads to cover her body. A pair of Hamas terrorists
enter the school, searching room by room. They reach her room, look in, and fire at her.
One of the terrorists enters the room, makes sure she is dead, and then puts her on his shoulder and carries her away.

The video cuts to Hamas Go Pro footage of their vehicles arriving to the festival, terrorists jumping out of the back
of their trucks and immediately firing into the crowd of teenagers running through the field. One of the Hamas heavy
machine guns mounted in the back of a pickup opens fire.

In another scene a Hamas terrorist takes a knife and quickly severs the head of an IDF soldier with his helmet still
on his head. Once the terrorist cuts entirely through, he picks up the soldier's head and walks off with it leaving
his body behind. Another photo shows just heads found in a field flattened from some type of smashing.

Re: "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas's atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."

<3A4dN.9284$7sbb.3212@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13240&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13240

Subject: Re: "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas's
atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 16:00:43 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 21:00 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> https://sofmag.com/hamas-terror-video-john-spencer/
>
> Next, a CCTV footage in a kindergarten. Photos of cartoon characters on the walls, small chairs and chalkboards. A
> lone teacher is hiding in a room. She is trying to use kid nap pads to cover her body. A pair of Hamas terrorists
> enter the school, searching room by room. They reach her room, look in, and fire at her.
> One of the terrorists enters the room, makes sure she is dead, and then puts her on his shoulder and carries her away.
>

> The video cuts to Hamas Go Pro footage of their vehicles arriving to the festival, terrorists jumping out of the back
> of their trucks and immediately firing into the crowd of teenagers running through the field. One of the Hamas heavy
> machine guns mounted in the back of a pickup opens fire.
>

> In another scene a Hamas terrorist takes a knife and quickly severs the head of an IDF soldier with his helmet still
> on his head. Once the terrorist cuts entirely through, he picks up the soldier's head and walks off with it leaving
> his body behind. Another photo shows just heads found in a field flattened from some type of smashing.

Veritable bloodbath of dead jews - hippy claims to be too squeamish to watch

https://theync.com/graphic-footage-from-the-aftermath-of-the-nova-music-festival-massacre.htm

Re: "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas's atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."

<ul2mms$v47$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13241&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13241

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 21:37:32 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 21:37 UTC

In article <3A4dN.9284$7sbb.3212@fx16.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Veritable bloodbath of dead jews - hippy claims to be too squeamish to watch

He doesn't give a damn. Perhaps he's looking at the video with a big
smile on his face.

And rest assured, he'll reply with his infantile "other propaganda is available".

> https://theync.com/graphic-footage-from-the-aftermath-of-the-nova-music-festival-massacre.htm

These poor people were obviously trying to hide.

Re: "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas's atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."

<20231210151045.00002f71@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13252&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13252

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:10:45 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:10 UTC

On Sat, 9 Dec 2023 15:00:22 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> https://sofmag.com/hamas-terror-video-john-spencer/

Any link to the actual video so people can judge for themselves, can cut through the propaganda ?

It would be interesting to see how that compares with what Israel has herself done.

Murder is murder no matter who is doing that murder.

Re: "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas's atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."

<ul4l47$abp$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13254&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13254

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:22:47 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:22 UTC

In article <20231210151045.00002f71@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> https://sofmag.com/hamas-terror-video-john-spencer/

> Any link to the actual video so people can judge for themselves, can cut through the propaganda ?

You can find some of it online. Jesse posted some of it, and you began
squealing like a stuck pig; so, decide what you want.

Then, you can also start some "revisionism" while sucking on David Irving's
dick, assuming you still have room in your yap, with all those Hamas
dicks stuck in it.

But you know, as bad as Irving is, at least he had the decency to
admit that he was wrong. But decency is a concept totally alien
to you.

"Murder is murder" -- the final defense line of the nazoid piglet,
as if the murder committed by criminals is equivalent to the police
shooting the criminals.

Eat (more) shit and die, filth.

BTW:

1) When will I hear from your lawyer?

2) Why did you claim that Santos is White?

3) Why do you believe that ten year olds are "fair game" for
harassment, just because something their parents have
allegedly done?

Re: "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas's atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."

<20231210152537.00000353@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13256&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13256

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:25:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:25 UTC

On Sat, 9 Dec 2023 16:00:43 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> hippy claims to be too squeamish to watch

No that's not what I have claimed, you LYING CUNT.

> https://theync.com

I recommend everyone steers clear of that site if they don't want a visit from law enforcement, a trip to court -

<quotes>

It is no secret that TheYNC is probably one of the few porn sites that goes against what is acceptable in the public’s eye.

TheYNC is the perfect porn site for necrophiles who do not think twice about getting off to dead bodies.

</quotes>

And that's only the least of it.

Given the shit and potentially illegal content it does carry one should naturally be worried by anyone who visits it, anyone recommending that others visit it. You can be pretty sure anyone who does will find themselves on some watch list or other.

I am sure it's the most visited site in JeSSe's browser history but he is simply a sick and depraved, completely fucked in the head, stain on humanity.

Re: "I am an American veteran who watched the footage of Hamas's atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."

<20231210153102.00002885@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13257&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13257

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
atrocities on October 7. People should know what it shows."
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:31:02 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:31 UTC

On Sat, 9 Dec 2023 21:37:32 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> And rest assured, he'll reply with his infantile "other propaganda is
> available".

Wrong, again. Yet, again.

And there's nothing "infantile" about noting that other propaganda is available. That's simply fact. It's just more demonisation in the hope you can convince people that your bullshit propaganda is the one and only truth.

From a post by "JesSSe":

<quote>

What you post as "loose canon" "tall henry" "nemo" "Professeur de merde"
"Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com>" [thickirishcunt, really ?] or any of
the other dozens of nyms you use and have used, it is ALL YOU. You
incessantly post pics of dead woman and children and constantly mock
them and laugh about it, it is not someone else just because you use a
different nym, it is YOU. When you talk about shit eating, child
molesting, sub-lice, it is YOU, and I cannot for the life of me, as a
grown man, see how you can stand to be you.

[And how did you find this group in the first place ? Oh yeah thats
right, you stalked me here, sorry UKCE-T]

You just come here for a little break among half way normal, decent
people from your non stop troll infected shitfest at SCI, and I will no
longer indulge.

I know your history, I know your passion for vulgar muckraking, I cannot
possibly take anything you say seriously [and I have tried, as you know]
and I have no respect at all for you - You are a rank poser, a half
assed, poisoned, demented changeling.

You are a brainfucked coward, a weasel, a troll, a lying hypocrite, a
blatant suckup and 1st class fuckhead, and those are your good points
[hope I spelled and punctuated all of that to your satisfaction,
Professor Fukstickstein !].

In fact, you are not worth another 5 seconds of my time, so here is
something you hear all too often PLONK fuck you, talk to the hand - Go
take your sanctimonious bullshit back to the JOO swamp where it belongs,
no one is buying your pandering play acting here.

</quote>

"I can slaughter Jews if you want", "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife ?": the words of a self-described "very principled and respectable person, and a published author"

<ul4m1h$6sp$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13258&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13258

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "I can slaughter Jews if you want", "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife ?": the words of a self-described "very principled and respectable person, and a published author"
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:38:25 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:38 UTC

In article <20231210153102.00002885@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: "I can slaughter Jews if you want", "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife ?": the words of a self-described "very principled and respectable person, and a published author"

<20231210154154.00000415@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13259&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13259

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: "I can slaughter Jews if you want", "I can deliver you a
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:41:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:41 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:38:25 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231210153102.00002885@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [trolling snipped]