* athener calls Amnesty International House of Pancakes

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-Nazi organization (Re: "Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas")

SubjectAuthor
* "Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas"Loose Cannon
`* "Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas"The Happy Hippy
 `* No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-Nazi organization (Re:Loose Cannon
  `* No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-NaziThe Happy Hippy
   +* No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-NaziLoose Cannon
   |`- No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-NaziThe Happy Hippy
   `- No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-NaziJeSSe

1
"Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas"

<ul263r$49l$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13229&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13229

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas"
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 16:54:19 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 16:54 UTC

CNN reveals recordings of Gazans who have reached a breaking point and openly criticize the terrorist organization
that rules the Palestinian territory

In the recordings, one woman said the wars in Gaza are waged by Hamas for political reasons alone. "If you're a
Gazan citizen who opposes war and says, "I don't want war," you're branded a traitor.
"They exploit us under the pretext of resistance," another resident of the Strip, says in the clip shown on CNN. He
accused Hamas of profiting from the wars since 2008. "Whenever there is a war, when they get more aid money, they're
the ones who benefit and we get nothing."

In a recording made on October 24, a man says his immediate enemy is Hamas and not Israel. "I have no house, no
life, nothing. We're condemned to suffer because of this stupid organization," he is quoted as saying. "Who made us
live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas."
In a recording from October 28, a Gazan says that because of the events of October 7, everybody believes Gazans are
terrorists who cut people's heads off.
An earlier recording from October 18 presents a Gazan who says Hamas has wrecked the Palestinian people.

Re: "Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas"

<20231210154821.000067cf@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13262&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13262

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:48:21 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:48 UTC

On Sat, 9 Dec 2023 16:54:19 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In the recordings, one woman said the wars in Gaza are waged by Hamas
> for political reasons alone. "If you're a Gazan citizen who opposes
> war and says, "I don't want war," you're branded a traitor."

And, either way, Israel murders you, uses Hamas as the excuse for doing so.

Israel is no better than Hamas.

No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-Nazi organization (Re: "Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas")

<ul4ms4$qht$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13264&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13264

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:52:36 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:52 UTC

In article <20231210154821.000067cf@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-Nazi organization (Re: "Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas")

<20231210161511.00002673@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13268&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13268

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-Nazi
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:15:11 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:15 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:52:36 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> [trolling snipped]
From a post by "JeSSe":

<quote>

I know your history, I know your passion for vulgar muckraking, I cannot
possibly take anything you say seriously [and I have tried, as you know]
and I have no respect at all for you - You are a rank poser, a half
assed, poisoned, demented changeling.

You are a brainfucked coward, a weasel, a troll, a lying hypocrite, a
blatant suckup and 1st class fuckhead, and those are your good points
[hope I spelled and punctuated all of that to your satisfaction,
Professor Fukstickstein !].

</quote>

Re: No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-Nazi organization (Re: "Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas")

<ul4puj$nh5$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13270&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13270

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:45:07 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:45 UTC

In article <20231210161511.00002673@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> [trolling snipped]
> From a post by "JeSSe":

Yes, Jesse and myself have had our disagreements before, possibly
will have more in the future, and we're both somewhat hotheaded.

But how in the blue hell does this "balance" the following?

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

[...]

<kLndN.6631$p%Mb.1293@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13273&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13273

organization (Re: "Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas")
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 13:49:49 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:49 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 15:52:36 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> [trolling snipped]
>
> From a post by "JeSSe":
>
> <quote>
>
> I know your history, I know your passion for vulgar muckraking, I cannot
> possibly take anything you say seriously [and I have tried, as you know]
> and I have no respect at all for you - You are a rank poser, a half
> assed, poisoned, demented changeling.
>
> You are a brainfucked coward, a weasel, a troll, a lying hypocrite, a
> blatant suckup and 1st class fuckhead, and those are your good points
> [hope I spelled and punctuated all of that to your satisfaction,
> Professor Fukstickstein !].
>
> </quote>

Oh sheesh, now you can't even think of your own insults ?

[You gotta admit, I am alot more creative than your boring copy/paste
attempts]

Re: No wonder that a nazoid piglet defends and supports a neo-Nazi organization (Re: "Who made us live in poverty in Gaza? Not the Jews, Hamas")

<20231211094851.000043c3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13286&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13286

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 09:48:51 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 09:48 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:45:07 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231210161511.00002673@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> [trolling snipped]
>
> > From a post by "JeSSe":
>
> Yes, Jesse and myself have had our disagreements before, possibly
> will have more in the future, and we're both somewhat hotheaded.

You are both propagandising cunts abs, trolling cunts. That's what both of you are. What most right-wing American s are.

You wrote:

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>