From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Oxford, home of the best and the brightest
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 22:07:24 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 22:07 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/h7mFQdbpJ3Q

"Britain wasn't bombing civilians"

Re: Oxford, home of the best and the brightest

<20231211105532.000022e2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13290&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13290

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Oxford, home of the best and the brightest
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:55:32 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:55 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 2023 22:07:24 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/shorts/h7mFQdbpJ3Q
>
> "Britain wasn't bombing civilians"

Yes, she's utterly wrong. Making herself an apologist for Britain's evil, for Churchill's evil, always ends badly.

I have never done that. I have always condemned Britain's evil, Churchill's evil, as much as I have condemned America's evil, Japanese evil, Israel's evil, Hamas's evil, evil by everyone.

I also condemn those who use the argument that because others have done evil that legitimises Israel doing evil. It doesn't.

Evil is evil though, like when I said murder is murder, you will perhaps tell me that is "infantile" ?

I don't believe it is, I believe it is a fundamental principle. This woman foolishly forgot that, fell into the trap of suggesting our evil is acceptable, okay when we do it, not when others do it.

But that's not surprising when the west, including some of our top educational establishments, brainwash people into believing that's so, believing that anyone who rejects such hypocrisy is an enemy of the people.

It's amusing though to see her opponent exposing her hypocrisy with respect to Britain's evil simply to secure that same hypocrisy in supporting the evil Israel does.

Of course, trying to convince anyone like yourself that evil is wrong is a pointless task. You say you would be happy to see innocent people murdered for simply disagreeing with your perspective. You are the embodiment of evil.