Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Hamas threatens to EXECUTE hostages unless its demands are met
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:15:43 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 05:15 UTC

Of course, they threatened to do just that - And video stream the
murders at that, well before the jews set foot in gaza.

This barbaric move will endear them even more to their leftist admirers,
set those like me, who do not overly admire jews yet who don't admire
grandma/baby kidnappers, even more against them, and turn those few who
were on the fence, supporting a "cease fire" even, stone cold against them.

For us, it will cause even more division and hatreds, as the far left
cannot help but make excuses for their hostage killing, as we are
shortly to see the resident hamas apologist do.

`````````````````````

Hamas threatens to EXECUTE hostages unless its demands are met - as IDF
inches closer to terror chief's Gaza stronghold and Israeli official
hints brutal fighting could last MONTHS

Hamas has threatened to execute hostages unless Israel meets its
demands, as Benjamin Netanyahu issued a warning to the terror group to
surrender immediately or face certain death.

Hamas spokesman Abu Obeida made a chilling threat to Israel and what he
called 'its arrogant leadership' on Sunday, vowing that it would not get
its hostages back alive 'without an exchange and negotiation and meeting
the demands of the resistance.'

As the two sides traded blows, hopes for a ceasefire were wearing thin,
with Israel hinting that it is willing to continue its bitter fight for
months or longer to completely eradicate Hamas and mediator Qatar saying
willingness to negotiate is fading.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12848517/Hamas-threatens-execute-hostages-IDF-terror-Gaza-Israel-fighting-months.html

Re: Hamas threatens to EXECUTE hostages unless its demands are met

<ul6sl3$4t3$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13293&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13293

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:43:31 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:43 UTC

In article <7WwdN.12247$p%Mb.681@fx15.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Of course, they threatened to do just that - And video stream the
> murders at that, well before the jews set foot in gaza.
>
> This barbaric move will endear them even more to their leftist admirers,

Most definitely. "Murder is murder, never mind who does it", a-la
the "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" sociopath.