From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Hamas surrenders
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 20:51:51 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 20:51 UTC

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/leaked-footage-apparently-shows-hamas-gunmen-surrendering-to-idf-in-northern-gaza/

Guy really looks "starved", huh?

Re: Hamas surrenders

<20231211100308.00004e22@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13287&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13287

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Hamas surrenders
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:03:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 10:03 UTC

On Sat, 9 Dec 2023 20:51:51 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/leaked-footage-apparently-shows-hamas-gunmen-surrendering-to-idf-in-northern-gaza/
>
> Guy really looks "starved", huh?

One of the reasons people are suggesting it's been staged by Israel, and doesn't shows what Israel claims it shows.

There's also the oddity that there are seem to be two versions of the exact same footage, one showing this supposed Hamas member carrying the rifle in his left hand, the other with him carrying it in his right hand. I am not convinced myself.

But some have identified what Israel has claimed to be evidence of being entrances t Hams tunnels as merely being an elevator shaft. That is far more convincing.

But one Palestinians not emaciated after two months of Israel's campaign of murder doesn't prove that others aren't starving.

It's also American and British policy to keep feeding their military forces while letting civilians starve if it comes to that.

Re: Hamas surrenders

<ul6ssr$4t3$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13294&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13294

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:47:39 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:47 UTC

In article <20231211100308.00004e22@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> There's also the oddity that there are seem to be two versions of the exact same footage, one showing this
> supposed Hamas member carrying the rifle in his left hand, the other with him carrying it in his right hand. I am
> not convinced myself.

It's the same guy, bringing different rifles.

[more pro-Hamas garbage flushed]

It's hardly surprising that the same person who wrote this, deeply
admires and apologizes for the Hamas barbarians.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Hamas surrenders

<20231211115622.000030b7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13298&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13298

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:56:22 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:56 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:47:39 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231211100308.00004e22@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > There's also the oddity that there are seem to be two versions of
> > the exact same footage, one showing this supposed Hamas member
> > carrying the rifle in his left hand, the other with him carrying it
> > in his right hand. I am not convinced myself.
>
> It's the same guy, bringing different rifles.
>
> [more pro-Hamas garbage flushed]

As I said; "I am not convinced myself" but you call that "pro-Hamas garbage".

You really are a trolling, propagandising cunt.

But not surprising when you would be happy to see innocent people murdered -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>