Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Big Guy invites Zelensky to DC to beg for handouts
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:35:21 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:35 UTC

Proxy war in Ukraine not going so well every since a majority of
handouts have been diverted to the joos to blow up muslims, which of
course means less Russians blown up.

Meanwhile, what little was left of our "border" has purposely collapsed,
allowing unlimited 3rd world trash to stream over and demand handouts of
their own.
Republicans, not unreasonably, have demanded that we pay some attention
to our own border instead of obsessing over borders 1,000's of miles
away from us.
Bolsheviks don't like that, they want to simply print out more $$ and
ship it off overseas, and we'll worry about the 10,000,000's of illegal
invaders sometimes in the distant future.

Has JOOlensky threatened to spill the beans on the well known and
documented bribes that Xiden has received from Ukraine unless we pony up
more $$ to keep him solvent, at least until the next demand for more
handouts in another month ?
That well could be, if he feels like he is going down, he might just
take the Xidens with him, and why not ?

Personally, I lost interest in Ukraine when they appointed a tranny for
English press relations, or whatever his title is. That tells me
everything that I need to know about the path these sick fucks want to
take Ukraine.

Zelenskiy to visit Washington in bid to break Senate deadlock on Ukraine aid

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/11/zelenskiy-to-visit-washington-in-bid-to-break-senate-deadlock-on-ukraine-aid