< jaybonci> actually d-i stands for "divine intervention" ;) -- in #debian-devel

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Hippy hates truth with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??

SubjectAuthor
* Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? ReallyJeSSe
+- Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? ReallyLoose Cannon
`* Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ?The Happy Hippy
 +- Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ?Loose Cannon
 `* Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ?JeSSe
  `* Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ?The Happy Hippy
   `* Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ?JeSSe
    `* Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ?The Happy Hippy
     `- Hippy hates truth with a passion ? About as much as jews ? ReallyJeSSe

1
Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??

<7iNdN.3857$zqTf.0@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13347&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13347

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really
? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:53:35 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:53 UTC

Apparently not.

Here is what Hamas Whore Hippy supports:

`````````````

he Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims
and Says that They are Vile Animals

The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam,
said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of
a camel that has consumed impure food." Small wonder. The Quran
dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as “animals” and beasts:

Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and among
the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They
are the worst of creatures. (98:6)

Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who
disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)

Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their
idiocy and worthlessness. Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only
worse.

Verse 5:60 says the unbelievers are unclean. Verse 6:111 says they are
ignorant. Verse 23:55 says they are helpers of the devil.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes
and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

A hadith (Bukhari 54:524) says that Muhammad believed rats to be
"mutated Jews" (also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than the demons
who believe in Muhammad.

According to Islamic law, non-Muslims may be owned as property by
Muslims, but - in keeping with Islam's supremacist message - a fellow
Muslim should never be (unless they convert to Islam under enslavement).
Even Christians and Jews are not considered fully human in that the
penalty for killing one of them is limited to one-third of the
compensation due for unintentionally killing a Muslim.

The Quran Says that Allah does NOT Love Unbelievers

Christianity teaches that God loves all people, but hates sin. The
Quran never says this. Instead it explicitly declares that Allah does
not love those who do not believe in him:

He does not love the unbelievers (30:45)

Allah only loves those who obey Muhammad (at least according to
Muhammad, who provided the "narration"):

Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger": But if they turn back, Allah
loveth not those who reject Faith. (3:32)

Instead of a god that loves the sinner, even while hating the sin, the
wrath of Allah is placed squarely on the individual:

Surely Allah does not love any one who is unfaithful, ungrateful.
(22:38)

Verses 11:118-199 say that Allah does not bestow mercy on everyone. For
this reason, he chooses not to guide some people:

And Allah's is the direction of the way, and some (roads) go not
straight. And had He willed He would have led you all aright. (16:9)

For those whom Allah does not love, there will be the most terrible of
eternal torments, including eternal roasting:

Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as
often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh
skins, that they may taste the penalty: for Allah is Exalted in Power,
Wise. (4:56)

"Allah is the enemy of the unbelievers" (2:98) and, as we shall see, he
hates them so much that he even leads them into sinning and actively
prevents them from believing in him, thus ensuring their fate.

The Quran Says that Non-Muslims are
Destined for Eternal Torture in Hell

Although nowhere does the Quran say that Allah loves those who don’t
believe Muhammad, there are over 400 verses that describe the torment
that he has prepared for people of other religions (or no religion):

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be
accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers (3:85)

The relative worth of non-Muslims is that they are but fuel for the fire
of Hell:

(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor
their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it
is who are the fuel of the fire (3:10 Shakir: "firewood of hell")

As they are fueling the fire, unbelievers will be tormented by Allah’s
angels on his command:

“O ye who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families a
Fire whereof the fuel is men and stones, over which are set angels
strong, severe, who resist not Allah in that which He commandeth them,
but do that which they are commanded.” (66:6)

It doesn’t matter how many good deeds an unbeliever does, because they
count for nothing with Allah:

The parable of those who reject their Lord is that their works are
as ashes, on which the wind blows furiously on a tempestuous day: No
power have they over aught that they have earned (14:18)

Shall we tell you of those who lose most in respect of their deeds?
Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life, while they thought
that they were acquiring good by their works? They are those who deny
the Signs of their Lord and the fact of their having to meet Him (in the
Hereafter): vain will be their works, nor shall We, on the Day of
Judgment, give them any weight. That is their reward, Hell, because
they rejected Faith, and took My Signs and My Messengers by way of jest.
(18:103-106)

Muhammad told his people that anyone who rejects his claim to be a
prophet will go to Hell:

Surely those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers and (those
who) desire to make a distinction between Allah and His messengers and
say: ‘We believe in some and disbelieve in others’, and desire to take a
course between (this and) that. These it is that are truly unbelievers,
and We have prepared for the unbelievers a disgraceful chastisement. And
those who believe in Allah and His messengers and do not make a
distinction between any of them-- Allah will grant them their rewards
(4:150-152)

In Christianity, punishment in the hereafter is directly tied to sin and
‘wickedness.’ There is relatively little said about Hell, but the
emphasis is on personal suffering for selfish or cruel deeds. In Islam,
Hell is a punishment for merely not believing Muhammad’s personal claims
about himself. In contrast to the Bible, every 12th verse of the Quran
speaks of Hell and vividly describes Allah’s wrath on unbelievers:

But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out
for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads, Whereby that
which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for
them are hooked rods of iron Whenever, in their anguish, they would go
forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto
them): Taste the doom of burning. (22:19-22)

No one could torture a person in this way without hating them intensely.
Neither can Allah’s intense loathing for unbelievers help but affect
the Muslim attitude toward those outside the faith.

The personal superiority of Muslims is confirmed by the contrasting
picture painted in so many places in the Quran in which they are
rewarded with the greatest of earthly comforts in heaven, while the
unbelievers concurrently suffer horrible torment (see Sura 56 for just
one example).

Allah Himself Prevents Non-Muslims from Understanding

It would make no sense if Allah gave the people that he hates an
opportunity to avoid his wrath. The Quran says that Allah deliberately
puts obstacles in the way of unbelievers to keep them from accepting the
truth:

If Allah wished, he could provide guidance to every soul:

If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its
true guidance (32:13)

But, instead he sets a veil over the hearts and coverings over their ears:

Verily We have set veils over their hearts lest they should
understand this, and over their ears, deafness, if thou callest them to
guidance, even then will they never accept guidance. (18:57) – See also
17:46 & 45:23

Allah even uses chains and barriers to prevent unbelievers from believing:

Certainly the word has proved true of most of them, so they do not
believe. Surely We have placed chains on their necks, and these reach
up to their chins, so they have their heads raised aloft. And We have
made before them a barrier and a barrier behind them, then We have
covered them over so that they do not see. And it is alike to them
whether you warn them or warn them not: they do not believe. (36:7-10)

For the same purpose, Allah also fills the hearts of unbelievers with doubt:

No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah, and He will place
doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand (10:100)

Allah Actually Causes Non-Muslims to Sin

Not content with merely preventing unbelievers from knowing the truth
(which is enough to condemn them to Hell) the Quran says that a hateful
Allah also causes unbelievers to commit the very sin that he will later
punish them for:

And if Allah please He would certainly make you a single nation,
but He causes to err whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases; and
most certainly you will be questioned as to what you did (16:93)

Although Satan tempts Muslims, it is Allah himself who causes
unbelievers to err.

…and whomsoever Allah causes to err, you shall not find a way for
him. (4:143, see also 4:88 and 74:31)

Allah intentionally sends the people that he hates astray:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??

<ul88k0$pdp$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13348&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13348

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 00:13:52 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 00:13 UTC

In article <7iNdN.3857$zqTf.0@fx35.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

[...]

> one of the last things Muhammad ever said on his deathbed was
> "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians".

And this is what his followers say today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
Hamas TV religious sermon: Islam will conquer Christian countries to save them from Hell

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9
WATCH: Israel is only the first target, warns Hamas commander
Mahmoud al-Zahar: "The entire planet will be under our law, there will
be no more Jews or Christian traitors."

(dippy equates this with Einstein's peaceful vision of a world government).

Re: Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??

<20231212012042.00006f9a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13349&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13349

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ?
Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 01:20:42 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 01:20 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:53:35 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Here is what Hamas Whore Hippy supports:

Bullshit. Your really area LYING CUNT.

Re: Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??

<ul8cq4$kdd$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13350&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13350

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 01:25:24 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 01:25 UTC

In article <20231212012042.00006f9a@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Bullshit. Your really area LYING CUNT.

You have made two grade school mistakes which everyone can see.

Re: Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??

<KdPdN.13234$7sbb.1465@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13351&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13351

Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:05:26 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 02:05 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:53:35 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Here is what Hamas Whore Hippy supports:
>
> Bullshit. Your really area LYING CUNT.

Struck a nerve [again] ?

What seems to be the problem, you foul mouthed [terrorist supporting]
vagabond ?

Re: Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??

<20231212145425.00005615@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13358&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13358

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:54:25 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:54 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:05:26 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:53:35 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Here is what Hamas Whore Hippy supports:
> >
> > Bullshit. Your really area LYING CUNT.
>
> Struck a nerve [again] ?

As Loose Cannon put it -

<quote>

So the brave Aryan warrior jesse, who beats the shit out of five guys on a daily basis with one hand tied behind his back, and who owns enough guns to supply the army of a small country, is actually a low-life coward, hiding behind a keyboard, and trying to harass posters into silence by dragging a bystander into the fray.

Not good, jesse-boi, not good.

Must say I'm somewhat disappointed; I gave you more credit than I do to the average nazoid cockroach. Alas, Happy was right in every word he said about you. You're an impotent, low-life, cowardly piece of filth... just like your impotent, coprophiliac fuhrer.

</quote>

Re: Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??

<v92eN.20209$p%Mb.5678@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13369&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13369

Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:04:54 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 19:04 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:05:26 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Bullshit. Your really area LYING CUNT.
>>
>> Struck a nerve [again] ?
>
> As The Happy Hippy put it -
>
> <quote>
>
> I can
> slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too

Indeed - What kind of sick, racist, fascist, anti semite, jew hating
psycho would say something like that, to a fellow poster no less ?

Did you know that he even threatened to murder his wife ?
And he tried to write it off as "I was having a bad day" ,, Uh yeah, I'm
sure Himmler must have had some bad days too, and even he never made
such threats in public !

Re: Muslims hate infidels with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??

<20231212193333.00002fcb@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13371&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13371

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 19:33:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 19:33 UTC

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:04:54 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:05:26 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Struck a nerve [again] ?

As FACE once said about you:

<quote>

Aren't you late for your Aryan Nation meeting you racist NAZI bastard?

I'll bet you're a real joke in your dress and combat boots.

It was real telling who allied with you, you American NAZI, a while back just before you gave your Hitler worship post.

</quote>

Re: Hippy hates truth with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really ? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??

<kQ3eN.20235$p%Mb.17471@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13376&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13376

Subject: Re: Hippy hates truth with a passion ? About as much as jews ? Really
? I have always been told they are the religion of peace ??
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 15:58:51 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 20:58 UTC

The Himmler Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:04:54 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> As The Happy Hippy once said about Jews:
>
> <quote>
> I can
> slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too

>>> Did you know that he even threatened to murder his wife ?

>> No way !

Yep

> How about we start [the jew bloodbath] with your wife ? Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08 AM

Is that sick or what ?