Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Arabs mad at netflix for using a nigger [AGAIN] to play historic
figure
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 16:18:38 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 21:18 UTC

"Historians remain stumped over the Carthaginian general's true skin
color"

But netflix knows, and says oh, lets just make him Afrikan, no one will
notice our cheesy attempts to gratuitously write blacks into history !

Glad I dumped netflix well over 10 years ago, just a streaming pile of
shit !

Just waiting for the 3rd Reich biopic starring Eddie Murphy as der
Führer, and Oprah as Eva.

Denzel Washington's casting as Hannibal in upcoming Netflix movie sparks
race row in Tunisia

Netflix are accused of making a potential 'historical error' in
casting Denzel Washington as historic military leader Hannibal
Historians remain stumped over the Carthaginian general's true skin
color over 2,200 years after his reign
It comes after the streaming giant sparked outrage by casting a
black actress as Egyptian empress Cleopatra

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12855365/Netflix-Denzel-Washington-Hannibal-Tunisia.html