Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Taiwan says "WTF is going on ? Wheres our bombs ??
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 21:13:40 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 02:13 UTC

Being rushed to the jews and Ukraine ,, Even though supposedly the
Bolsheviks don't have the $$ to pay for them.

At least Taiwan actually pays for their armaments, I think.

``````````````

Taiwan is getting 'frustrated' by Biden's failure to provide promised
weapons as China ramps up its military pressure and disinformation, top
defense experts warn

President and CEO of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and
Institute David Trulio spoke exclusively with DailyMail.com
There is some 'frustration' with the United States' ability to
'provide the weapons that they have contracted' to Taiwan
Biden's 'long list of national security woes' is also 'feeding'
Chinese disinformation and misinformation campaigns says Heino Klinck

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12835141/Taiwan-getting-frustrated-Bidens-failure-provide-promised-weapons-China-ramps-military-pressure-disinformation-defense-experts-warn.html

Re: Taiwan says "WTF is going on ? Wheres our bombs ??

<3u9eN.25301$Wp_8.17895@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13382&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13382

Subject: Re: Taiwan says "WTF is going on ? Wheres our bombs ??
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 22:24:42 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 03:24 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Being rushed to the jews and Ukraine ,, Even though supposedly the
> Bolsheviks don't have the $$ to pay for them.
>
> At least Taiwan actually pays for their armaments, I think.
>
> ``````````````
>

> Taiwan is getting 'frustrated' by Biden's failure to provide promised
> weapons as China ramps up its military pressure and disinformation, top
> defense experts warn
>
>     President and CEO of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and
> Institute David Trulio spoke exclusively with DailyMail.com
>     There is some 'frustration' with the United States' ability to
> 'provide the weapons that they have contracted' to Taiwan
>     Biden's 'long list of national security woes' is also 'feeding'
> Chinese disinformation and misinformation campaigns says Heino Klinck
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12835141/Taiwan-getting-frustrated-Bidens-failure-provide-promised-weapons-China-ramps-military-pressure-disinformation-defense-experts-warn.html

Ok yes, they paid for them.
Contracted, ordered.

I think I know the problem - Hunter wasn't given a $2M a month job on
the board of directors of the Professional Tsunami Mitigation Board of
Taiwan, and until that happens, no weapons !

In the mean time, Hunter is taking an online crash course on tsunami
mitigation.