Saints should always be judged guilty until they are proven innocent. -- George Orwell

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Russia seizes the moral highground

SubjectAuthor
* Russia seizes the moral highgroundThe Happy Hippy
+* Russia seizes the moral highgroundLoose Cannon
|`- Russia seizes the moral highgroundThe Happy Hippy
+- YO Piglet! Why don't you answer already? (Re: Russia seizes the moral highgroundLoose Cannon
`* Russia seizes the moral highgroundTWP
 +* Russia seizes the moral highgroundLoose Cannon
 |`* Russia seizes the moral highgroundThe Happy Hippy
 | `* Russia seizes the moral highgroundLoose Cannon
 |  `- Russia seizes the moral highgroundThe Happy Hippy
 `- Russia seizes the moral highgroundThe Happy Hippy

1
Russia seizes the moral highground

<20231213121012.00002f96@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13385&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13385

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Russia seizes the moral highground
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:10:12 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:10 UTC

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/12/13/israel-hamas-war-live-world-calls-for-ceasefire-as-israel-bombards-gaza

<quotes>

Russia's foreign minister has called on UN chief Antonio Guterres to organise an international conference to find a lasting solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict.

"The only way for this problem to be solved forever, and to be solved in a just way, is to hold an international conference with all five permanent members of the UN Security Council," Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told Russian senators.

Lavrov said that the "continuing injustice against the Palestinian people, to whom the creation of a Palestinian state was promised … fuels very serious terrorist and extremist sentiments".

</quotes>

It's a bonus for Russia that, it's not only the right thing to do, but will force America into having to reject what she also says is the right thing to do on the world's stage, will make it clear to everyone that America is nothing more than Israel's bitch.

As Russia and most others will point out, it's no good insisting Israel's slaughter must end, a two state solution must be implemented, when letting Israel's slaughter continue and supporting Israel's rejection of a two state solution, vetoing efforts to end the slaughter.

America's reputation is already in the sewer, is sinking day by day.

Re: Russia seizes the moral highground

<ulc7j2$cod$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13387&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13387

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Russia seizes the moral highground
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:20:50 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:20 UTC

In article <20231213121012.00002f96@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

As expected, the nazoid piglet sides with a nation led by a mass murderer.

YO Piglet! Why don't you answer already? (Re: Russia seizes the moral highground)

<ulc7l7$cod$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13389&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13389

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: YO Piglet! Why don't you answer already? (Re: Russia seizes the moral highground)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:21:59 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:21 UTC

In article <20231213121012.00002f96@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[bla, bla, bla]

Why did you claim that Santos is White?

Re: Russia seizes the moral highground

<yvheN.6098$c68d.4635@fx15.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13392&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13392

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:32:30 GMT
 by: TWP - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:32 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:10:12 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/12/13/israel-hamas-war-live-
world-calls-for-ceasefire-as-israel-bombards-gaza

> <quotes>
>
> Russia's foreign minister has called on UN chief Antonio Guterres to
> organise an international conference to find a lasting solution to the
> Israel-Palestine conflict.
>
> "The only way for this problem to be solved forever, and to be solved in
> a just way, is to hold an international conference with all five
> permanent members of the UN Security Council," Russian Foreign Minister
> Sergey Lavrov told Russian senators.
>
> Lavrov said that the "continuing injustice against the Palestinian
> people, to whom the creation of a Palestinian state was promised … fuels
> very serious terrorist and extremist sentiments".
>
> </quotes>
>
> It's a bonus for Russia that, it's not only the right thing to do, but
> will force America into having to reject what she also says is the right
> thing to do on the world's stage, will make it clear to everyone that
> America is nothing more than Israel's bitch.
>
> As Russia and most others will point out, it's no good insisting
> Israel's slaughter must end, a two state solution must be implemented,
> when letting Israel's slaughter continue and supporting Israel's
> rejection of a two state solution, vetoing efforts to end the slaughter.
>
> America's reputation is already in the sewer, is sinking day by day.

Maybe I'm wrong and a cruel doubter, but I can't see Russia having an
interest in peace in Gaza. While the conflict goes on it ditracts the
public of NATO countries from the war in Ukraine and competes with support.

Re: Russia seizes the moral highground

<ulc94n$448$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13394&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13394

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:47:19 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:47 UTC

In article <yvheN.6098$c68d.4635@fx15.ams1>,
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Maybe I'm wrong

You're not.

> and a cruel doubter,

You're not.

> but I can't see Russia having an
> interest in peace in Gaza. While the conflict goes on it ditracts the
> public of NATO countries from the war in Ukraine and competes with support.

You're right.

Russia will automatically side with Iran/Hamas/Hezbollah, as it has been
doing since October 7. That's where it starts and that's where it ends.

"Russia tells UN Israel does not have right of self-defense in war with Hamas"

'Nuff said.

Re: Russia seizes the moral highground

<20231213175240.00003cbc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13398&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13398

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 17:52:40 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 17:52 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:20:50 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231213121012.00002f96@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [flush]
>
> As expected, the nazoid piglet sides with a nation led by a mass
> murderer.

So have you, but that's immaterial when they are correct in what they say.

Demonising me as a "nazoid piglet" over one hundred times is merely trying to shoot the messenger, hasn't once made the message any less valid.

But you do like your shooting don't you -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Re: Russia seizes the moral highground

<20231213180639.00007be1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13399&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13399

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:06:39 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:06 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:32:30 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:10:12 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/12/13/israel-hamas-war-live-
> >
> world-calls-for-ceasefire-as-israel-bombards-gaza
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > Russia's foreign minister has called on UN chief Antonio Guterres to
> > organise an international conference to find a lasting solution to
> > the Israel-Palestine conflict.
> >
> > "The only way for this problem to be solved forever, and to be
> > solved in a just way, is to hold an international conference with
> > all five permanent members of the UN Security Council," Russian
> > Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told Russian senators.
> >
> > Lavrov said that the "continuing injustice against the Palestinian
> > people, to whom the creation of a Palestinian state was promised …
> > fuels very serious terrorist and extremist sentiments".
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > It's a bonus for Russia that, it's not only the right thing to do,
> > but will force America into having to reject what she also says is
> > the right thing to do on the world's stage, will make it clear to
> > everyone that America is nothing more than Israel's bitch.
> >
> > As Russia and most others will point out, it's no good insisting
> > Israel's slaughter must end, a two state solution must be
> > implemented, when letting Israel's slaughter continue and
> > supporting Israel's rejection of a two state solution, vetoing
> > efforts to end the slaughter.
> >
> > America's reputation is already in the sewer, is sinking day by
> > day.
>

> Maybe I'm wrong and a cruel doubter, but I can't see Russia having an
> interest in peace in Gaza. While the conflict goes on it ditracts
> the public of NATO countries from the war in Ukraine and competes
> with support.

That may well be so, it may be more about self-interest and increasing hatred of America across the world, but Russia isn't wrong in what she says.

America and those supporting Israel's slaughter only have themselves to blame when that allows Russia and others to take the moral highground.

Even Satan is entitled to say "that's an evil thing to do" and be right about it. It's not about who says it or why it's about what is being done.

Re: Russia seizes the moral highground

<20231213184134.00005b91@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13404&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13404

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:41:34 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:41 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:47:19 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> "Russia tells UN Israel does not have right of self-defense in war
> with Hamas"

Based on an International Court of Justice opinion that Israel cannot invoke the UN Charter's article on the right to self-defense when acting against threats from occupied territory.

Which rests upon whether Gaza can be defined as an occupied territory or not. And opinion is divided on that. Many insist that Gaza remains occupied territory, has been since 1967. Israel and her propagandists insist it isn't, not since 2005.

It's one of the reasons Israel and her propagandists pretend it all started October the 7th this year, want us to believe Hamas's attacks aren't a part of a conflict which has run for many decades.

International Law says "The rules of international humanitarian law relevant to occupied territories become applicable whenever territory comes under the effective control of hostile foreign armed forces".

If one accepts that Gaza and Gazans do not have full control over their own lives because they are controlled by Israel and her armed forces then it remains an occupied territory despite Israel's withdrawal of military forces.

It's the commonsense argument that your home would be no less occupied if those controlling what food, medicine, water and electricity is allowed into your home do that from inside the front door or outside it.

Re: Russia seizes the moral highground

<ulcuej$v5h$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13407&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13407

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:50:59 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:50 UTC

In article <20231213184134.00005b91@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> "Russia tells UN Israel does not have right of self-defense in war
>> with Hamas"

> Based on an International Court of Justice opinion that Israel cannot invoke
> the UN Charter's article on the right to self-defense

What happened on October 7 was not self-defense.

> when acting against threats from occupied territory.

Gaza is not occupied.

[trolling snipped]

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Russia seizes the moral highground

<20231213190317.00002855@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13413&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13413

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:03:17 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:03 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:50:59 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231213184134.00005b91@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> "Russia tells UN Israel does not have right of self-defense in war
> >> with Hamas"
>
> > Based on an International Court of Justice opinion that Israel
> > cannot invoke the UN Charter's article on the right to self-defense
> >

> What happened on October 7 was not self-defense.

Fuck knows what you are prattling on about now. If Israel isn't acting in self-defence then what is her justification for doing what she is doing ???

Or is it just another tedious attempt to derail anything which goes against the propaganda you push ?