From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Pope calls for immediate ceasefire
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:33:16 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:33 UTC

https://lovinmalta.com/news/news-international/pope-calls-for-an-immediate-ceasefire-in-gaza

<quotes>

Pope Francis has reinstated his appeal for an "immediate" ceasefire in Gaza and pleaded for both sides to end all suffering

Do you agree with the Pope?

</quotes>

That's a tough one. Support the Pope who claims to speak on behalf of God and seeks to put an end to the slaughter, or support Israel and America who have the backing of Satan in their pursuit of evil ?

Re: Pope calls for immediate ceasefire

<ulc99o$448$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13395&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13395

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Pope calls for immediate ceasefire
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:50:00 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:50 UTC

In article <20231213123316.00003fb4@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

This is what Popes do.

Do you think the Pope would like this?

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Pope calls for immediate ceasefire

<20231213184438.000053e4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13405&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13405

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:44:38 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:44 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:50:00 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231213123316.00003fb4@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [flush]
>
> This is what Popes do.

Indeed. And he is right.

> Do you think the Pope would like this?

I doubt he would like your disgusting blasphemy -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Pope believes that it's wrong to write "I can slaughter Jews if you want", "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife", "Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of the Yates family away", etc. (Re: Pope calls for immediate ceasefire)

<ulcumc$v5h$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13410&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13410

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Pope believes that it's wrong to write "I can slaughter Jews if you want", "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife", "Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of the Yates family away", etc. (Re: Pope calls for immediate ceasefire)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:55:08 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:55 UTC

In article <20231213184438.000053e4@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> This is what Popes do.

> Indeed. And he is right.

Not necessarily.

>> Do you think the Pope would like this?

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

[...]

Well? Would he like it?

Re: Pope believes that it's wrong to write "I can slaughter Jews if you want", "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", "How about we start with your wife", "Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of the Yates family away", etc. (Re: Pope calls for immediate ceasefire)

<20231213190832.00004601@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13415&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13415

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:08:32 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:08 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:55:08 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231213184438.000053e4@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> This is what Popes do.
>
> > Indeed. And he is right.
>
> Not necessarily.

No, he's definitely right. But it will at least be amusing if you can give your explanation as to why he isn't.

From a post by "JeSSe":

<quote>

What you post as "loose canon" "tall henry" "nemo" "Professeur de merde" "Susan Cohen <thick...@cunt.com>" [thickirishcunt, really ?] or any of the other dozens of nyms you use and have used, it is ALL YOU. You incessantly post pics of dead woman and children and constantly mock them and laugh about it, it is not someone else just because you use a different nym, it is YOU.. When you talk about shit eating, child molesting, sub-lice, it is YOU, and I cannot for the life of me, as a grown man, see how you can stand to be you.

[And how did you find this group in the first place ? Oh yeah thats right, you stalked me here, sorry UKCE-T]

You just come here for a little break among half way normal, decent people from your non stop troll infected shitfest at SCI, and I will no longer indulge.

I know your history, I know your passion for vulgar muckraking, I cannot possibly take anything you say seriously [and I have tried, as you know] and I have no respect at all for you - You are a rank poser, a half assed, poisoned, demented changeling.

You are a brainfucked coward, a weasel, a troll, a lying hypocrite, a blatant suckup and 1st class fuckhead, and those are your good points [hope I spelled and punctuated all of that to your satisfaction, Professor Fukstickstein !].

In fact, you are not worth another 5 seconds of my time, so here is something you hear all too often PLONK fuck you, talk to the hand - Go take your sanctimonious bullshit back to the JOO swamp where it belongs, no one is buying your pandering play acting here.

</quote>