Onward through the fog.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / How the Hamas fights

SubjectAuthor
* How the Hamas fightsLoose Cannon
`* How the Hamas fightsThe Happy Hippy
 `* How the Hamas fightsJeSSe
  `* How the Hamas fightsThe Happy Hippy
   `* How the Hamas fightsJeSSe
    `* How the Hamas fightsThe Happy Hippy
     +- How the Hamas fightsLoose Cannon
     `* How the Hamas fightsJeSSe
      +- How the Hamas fightsThe Happy Hippy
      `* How the Hamas fightsJeSSe
       `* How the Hamas fightsThe Happy Hippy
        `- How the Hippy LiesJeSSe

1
How the Hamas fights

<ulcsq0$5br$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13401&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13401

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: How the Hamas fights
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:22:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:22 UTC

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

Hamas' most common uses of human shields include:

* Firing rockets, artillery, and mortars from or in proximity to heavily
populated civilian areas, often from or near facilities which should be
protected according to the Geneva Convention (e.g. schools, hospitals,
or mosques).

* Locating military or security-related infrastructures such as HQs, bases,
armouries, access routes, lathes or defensive positions within or in proximity
to civilian areas.

* Protecting terrorists' houses and military facilities, or rescuing terrorists
who were besieged or warned by the IDF.

* Combating the IDF from or in proximity to residential and commercial areas,
including using civilians for intelligence gathering missions.

By engaging in these acts, Hamas employs a win-win scenario: if indeed the IDF
uses kinetic power, and the number of civilian causalities surges, Hamas can
use that as a weapon in the lawfare it conducts. It would be able to accuse
the IDF (and Israel) of committing war crimes, which in turn could result in
the imposition of a wide array of sanctions. On the other hand, if the IDF limits
its use of military power in Gaza to avoid collateral damage, Hamas will be less
vulnerable to Israeli attacks, and thereby able to protect its assets while
continuing to fight.

British Army Colonel Richard Kemp, on Hamas' military tactics
"However, Hamas -- the enemy that they are fighting -- has been
trained extensively by Iran and by Hezbollah to fight among the
people, to use the civilian population in Gaza as a human shield;
and they factor -- they, Hamas factor in the usage of the civilian
population as a major part of their defensive plan. So even though,
as I say, Israel, the IDF is taking enormous steps -- and I could
tell you about some of those if you're interested -- to reduce
these civilian casualties it's impossible, it's impossible to stop
that happening when the enemy is using them as a shield."

Re: How the Hamas fights

<20231213185133.00005ea8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13408&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13408

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: How the Hamas fights
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:51:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:51 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:22:56 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

[Flush]

Do you really think endlessly posting the same propaganda crap, over and over and over, is actually influencing anyone ?

Other than having them realise you are simply a propagandist endlessly posting the same propaganda crap, over and over and over.

But I guess it is the simplest form of brainwashing. And that is ultimately the intent of propagandists like yourself. Much like repeating a lie often enough to have people believe it.

I guess TWP should be quite proud that you are putting so much effort into trying to brainwash him, as he's the only one here it can be directed at.

Re: How the Hamas fights

<tFoeN.34230$JLvf.28463@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13421&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13421

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 15:40:51 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 20:40 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:22:56 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> [Flush]
>
> Do you really think endlessly posting the same propaganda crap, over and over and over, is actually influencing anyone ?
>
> Other than having them realise you are simply a propagandist endlessly posting the same propaganda crap, over and over and over.
>
> But I guess it is the simplest form of brainwashing. And that is ultimately the intent of propagandists like yourself. Much like repeating a lie often enough to have people believe it.
>
> I guess TWP should be quite proud that you are putting so much effort into trying to brainwash him, as he's the only one here it can be directed at.

Oh yeah, as if your leftist terrorist coddling propaganda is aimed
Winnie the Pooh ,, TWP long ago established himself as a rational,
witty, independent man and you are NONE of the above.

TWP represents England in this group, and you represent globalist
generic steaming shit, in fact that is all you have ever represented
since this groups inception [in your bin laden excuse making days that
earned you the moniker "Bin Hippy" from numerous posters], and
presumably for years before that.

You are a filthy mockery of truth, a sick perversion, a caricature, of
reality, stammering on and on about decency, truth, honor, religion even
while your views, copy/pasted wingnut opinions [and twisted, racist
murder threats against woman & children] represent the dregs of any
society unfortunate enough to be infected with a nutless, toxic little
maggot like you.

Re: How the Hamas fights

<20231214004657.00004612@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13434&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13434

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 00:46:57 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 00:46 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 15:40:51 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> You are a filthy mockery of truth, a sick perversion

That's pretty funny coming from a sick perverted deviant who wants to masturbate next to breast-feeding women -

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have
the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be
allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

Re: How the Hamas fights

<xjueN.29735$yEgf.17426@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13436&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13436

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 22:07:04 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 03:07 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 15:40:51 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> You are a filthy mockery of truth, a sick perversion
>
> That's pretty funny coming from a sick perverted deviant who wants to masturbate next to breast-feeding women -
>
> <quote>
>
> If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have
> the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be
> allowed to masturbate right next to them.
>
> </quote>

"Broads" lol, sure dippy.
Posting your dreamed up JeSSe quotes again, pathetic - Fortunately, due
to your own stupidity, vile nature and big mouth, there is no need to
fake what you have said:

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Re: How the Hamas fights

<20231214112707.00007143@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13443&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13443

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:27:07 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:27 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 22:07:04 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 15:40:51 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> You are a filthy mockery of truth, a sick perversion
> >
> > That's pretty funny coming from a sick perverted deviant who wants
> > to masturbate next to breast-feeding women -
> >
> > <quote>
> >
> > If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I
> > should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I
> > should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.
> >
> > </quote>
> >

> "Broads" lol, sure dippy.
> Posting your dreamed up JeSSe quotes again, pathetic

<quote>

A woman breast feeding her child is public is making a statement, and that
statement is basically: "Look at me ! I found someone to mate with me, I'm
fertile, and I have some pretty nice tits ". I would bet that also most of
them are exhibitionists [someone who likes to expose themselves to
strangers] And also likely have low self esteem.

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have
the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be
allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

Man up and own your words.

Re: How the Hamas fights

<ulepuu$q2j$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13444&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13444

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:46:38 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:46 UTC

In article <20231214112707.00007143@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

Why did you claim Santos is White?

Man up and answer.

Re: How the Hamas fights

<o0GeN.3649$STLe.1240@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13465&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13465

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:25:50 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 16:25 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 22:07:04 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> That's pretty funny coming from a sick perverted deviant who wants
>>> to masturbate next to breast-feeding women -
>>>
>>> <quote>
>>>
>>> If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I
>>> should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I
>>> should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.
>>>
>>> </quote>
>>>

>> "Broads" lol, sure dippy.
>> Posting your dreamed up JeSSe quotes again, pathetic
>
> <quote>
>
> A woman breast feeding her child is public is making a statement, and that
> statement is basically: "Look at me ! I found someone to mate with me, I'm
> fertile, and I have some pretty nice tits ". I would bet that also most of
> them are exhibitionists [someone who likes to expose themselves to
> strangers] And also likely have low self esteem.
>
> If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have
> the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be
> allowed to masturbate right next to them.
>
> </quote>
>
> Man up and own your words.

Here is how to properly source a post to prove it is legit and not a
made up lie like yours.

[Thread title]
[OT:] Whatever happened to The Happy Hippy?

[poster]
The Happy Hippy

[date]
Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08 AM

[post]
> Are you suggesting that I ought to be out there slaughtering Jews ? I can
> slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Re: How the Hamas fights

<20231214192155.0000068d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13490&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13490

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:21:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:21 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:25:50 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 22:07:04 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> "Broads" lol, sure dippy.
> >> Posting your dreamed up JeSSe quotes again, pathetic
> >
> > <quote>
> >
> > A woman breast feeding her child is public is making a statement,
> > and that statement is basically: "Look at me ! I found someone to
> > mate with me, I'm fertile, and I have some pretty nice tits ". I
> > would bet that also most of them are exhibitionists [someone who
> > likes to expose themselves to strangers] And also likely have low
> > self esteem.
> >
> > If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I
> > should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I
> > should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.
> >
> > </quote>
> >
> > Man up and own your words.
> >

> Here is how to properly source a post to prove it is legit

But you know it's legit, I know it's legit, Loose Cannon with his "superior memory" knows it's legit.

> [Thread title]
> [OT:] Whatever happened to The Happy Hippy?
>
> [poster]
> The Happy Hippy
>
> [date]
> Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08 AM

How about proving that is legit, rather than just saying it's how to prove it is legit ?

Have you not done so because you can't, or are you worried that people will get to see the full context of the thread and will no longer believe your lies about what the context is ?

It's hilarious that you continue to keep pushing your lie that I'm a Jew-Hater when you are the anti-Semite Jew-hater here, the one who calls them "kikes" and "JOOS", denies the Holocaust and claims Hitler was right.

Do you remember writing -

<quote>

There is a reason why pogroms and general hostility towards jews has
taken place many times in many different nations during many periods of
times against jews.

They are burrowing blood suckers, and the cure for that is not pretty,
or readily accepted by many in our "civilized" societies.

</quote>

And this is how one proves it's legit -

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.current-events.terrorism/c/fEVyr_Bq5RI/m/_WkIz1Sx-CsJ

Re: How the Hamas fights

<lDIeN.25912$p%Mb.20858@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13492&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13492

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 14:23:55 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:23 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 22:07:04 -0500
>> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>>> "Broads" lol, sure dippy.
>>> Posting your dreamed up JeSSe quotes again, pathetic
>>
>> <quote>
>>
>> A woman breast feeding her child is public is making a statement, and
>> that
>> statement is basically: "Look at me ! I found someone to mate with me,
>> I'm
>> fertile, and I have some pretty nice tits ". I would bet that also
>> most of
>> them are exhibitionists [someone who likes to expose themselves to
>> strangers] And also likely have low self esteem.
>>
>> If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should
>> have
>> the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be
>> allowed to masturbate right next to them.
>>
>> </quote>
>>
>> Man up and own your words.
>>

> Here is how to properly source a post to prove it is legit and not a
> made up lie like yours.
>

> [Thread title]
> [OT:] Whatever happened to The Happy Hippy?
>
> [poster]
> The Happy Hippy
>
> [date]
> Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08 AM
>
> [post]
>> Are you suggesting that I ought to be out there slaughtering Jews ? I can
>> slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women
>> and
>> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we
>> start
>> with your wife ?
>>
>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>>
>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe
>> that's
>> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
>> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That
>> can be
>> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
>> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering
>> buddies
>> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
>> means ? What do you think Ron ?

What the matter, lying bitch ?
No thread title and date ?

Re: How the Hamas fights

<20231214194233.0000615e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13497&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13497

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:42:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:42 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 14:23:55 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> What the matter, lying bitch ?
> No thread title and date ?

What the fuck are you prattling on about now ?

If you are referring to -

<quote>

There is a reason why pogroms and general hostility towards jews has
taken place many times in many different nations during many periods of
times against jews.

They are burrowing blood suckers, and the cure for that is not pretty,
or readily accepted by many in our "civilized" societies.

</quote>

And this is how one proves it's legit -

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.current-events.terrorism/c/fEVyr_Bq5RI/m/_WkIz1Sx-CsJ

Then why do you need a thread title and date when you have a direct link ?

Re: How the Hippy Lies

<NXLeN.23582$7sbb.19928@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13507&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13507

Subject: Re: How the Hippy Lies
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:10:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 23:10 UTC

Hello dumb nigger, you claimed, just hours ago, that I said:

> If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have
> the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be
> allowed to masturbate right next to them.

Which is [another] made up lie from you.
Fiction.
Bullshit.
From your own demented wingnut mind.
Didn't say it, you know it, can't post a date or thread title to dig
yourself out, now you just want to bicker like a dumb nigger.

I don't have to make up things you said because you bury yourself deep
with your own big mouth - Whats the name of your book, "How to shoot
oneself in the nuts consistently" ?