From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "Moreover, if you helpfully tell Hamas where you are going to bomb, that is where Hamas is going to put civilians."
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:25:38 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:25 UTC

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.current-events.terrorism/c/XJ986pu92s0/m/ICXqNjJ8AQAJ

From a post by dippy, to which he added

"And that was nearly a decade ago. Nothing has changed"

Re: "Moreover, if you helpfully tell Hamas where you are going to bomb, that is where Hamas is going to put civilians."

<20231213185156.000027db@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13409&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13409

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: "Moreover, if you helpfully tell Hamas where you are going to
bomb, that is where Hamas is going to put civilians."
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:51:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:51 UTC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:25:38 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

[Flush]

Do you really think endlessly posting the same propaganda crap, over and over and over, is actually influencing anyone ?

Other than having them realise you are simply a propagandist endlessly posting the same propaganda crap, over and over and over.

But I guess it is the simplest form of brainwashing. And that is ultimately the intent of propagandists like yourself. Much like repeating a lie often enough to have people believe it.

I guess TWP should be quite proud that you are putting so much effort into trying to brainwash him, as he's the only one here it can be directed at.