Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: NAACP/BLM sow takes heat for calling illegal invaders "raping
savages"
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 16:13:00 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:13 UTC

'These immigrants who come over here, they've been raping people,
they've been breaking into homes, they're like savages as well,' she said.

'They don't speak the language and they look at us like we're crazy.'

Obviously needs to take a look in the mirror and realize exactly which
racial demographic commits the most violent crime in this nation.
Granted, I agree we certainly don't need to be importing more violent
3rd world trash, but she is just upset that large blocks of handouts are
going to invaders instead of niggers ,, And for that, should should be
upset with her Bolshevik sponsors [precisely why they are mad at her]

"Truth is better off left unsaid" is their motto.

`````````````````````

Illinois NAACP president faces calls to quit over conference call where
she branded migrants 'rapist savages' who are taking resources from
black and homeless people

Teresa Haley also used the N-Word and sneered at transgender people
during racist rant against migrants in Chicago
The NAACP rising star won its activist of the year award in 2021
and is gunning for a seat on the national board
Illinois Governor JB Pritzker slams the comments as
'extraordinarily inappropriate' and demands an apology

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12859317/naacp-savages-rapists-teresa-haley-illinois-pritzker-watson.html

Re: NAACP/BLM sow takes heat for calling illegal invaders "raping savages"

<uld7s5$54f$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13430&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13430

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
savages"
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:31:49 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:31 UTC

In article <C7peN.21734$83n7.4573@fx18.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> 'These immigrants who come over here, they've been raping people,
> they've been breaking into homes, they're like savages as well,' she said.
>
> 'They don't speak the language and they look at us like we're crazy.'
>
> Obviously needs to take a look in the mirror and realize exactly which
> racial demographic commits the most violent crime in this nation.

Umm... pot... kettle...

Re: NAACP/BLM sow takes heat for calling illegal invaders "raping savages"

<AspeN.17057$LONb.9479@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13432&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13432

savages"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 16:35:23 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:35 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <C7peN.21734$83n7.4573@fx18.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> 'These immigrants who come over here, they've been raping people,
>> they've been breaking into homes, they're like savages as well,' she said.
>>
>> 'They don't speak the language and they look at us like we're crazy.'
>>
>> Obviously needs to take a look in the mirror and realize exactly which
>> racial demographic commits the most violent crime in this nation.
>
> Umm... pot... kettle...

BLACK