Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Pie faced chink hops aboard the anti white train
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 01:03:18 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 06:03 UTC

As if we don't have enough to deal with with negroes, mexicans, muslims,
jews, gays, trannys ,, Did I miss any ?
Now the fucking chinks, who have quite their own country full of carbon
copy chinks, start spreading the toxic filth of racial exceptionalism.

And I thought that diversity was supposed to be our strength ?
I'd like to know who came up with that half ass slogan.

``````````````

Boston's Democrat Mayor Michelle Wu DEFENDS 'no whites' holiday party
she's hosting for 'electeds of color' at taxpayer-funded city reception hall

Michelle Wu on Wednesday night held a holiday party for 'electeds
of color' - but mistakenly sent out the invitation to all 13 members of
the City Council
Wu, the first Asian American to be elected mayor of Boston,
defended the segregated gathering on Wednesday night
She said she looked forward to 'celebrating with everyone' at
another holiday event, and said the white people who had been invited
was 'an honest mistake'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12861465/michelle-wu-mayor-boston-segregated-holiday-party-electeds-color.html