From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Saddam Hussein arrested 20 years ago today
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 02:26:02 GMT
 by: TWP - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 02:26 UTC

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/saddam-hussein-captured

----------------

He must have known how that would turn out. I wonder why he didn't just
shoot himself?

Re: Saddam Hussein arrested 20 years ago today

<pxueN.25301$PuZ9.3447@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13437&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13437

Subject: Re: Saddam Hussein arrested 20 years ago today
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 22:21:52 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 03:21 UTC

TWP wrote:
> https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/saddam-hussein-captured
>
> ----------------
>
> He must have known how that would turn out. I wonder why he didn't just
> shoot himself?

Did you see his end ?
Pretty pathetic, US turned him over to a clan of muslims and they ripped
his neck off in some dank warehouse. He remained fairly dignified till
the end ,, Hard to feel sorry for the guy but if we wanted him dead,
should have done the deed ourselves.

Re: Saddam Hussein arrested 20 years ago today

<20231214105521.00005f33@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13442&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13442

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 10:55:21 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 10:55 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 02:26:02 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/saddam-hussein-captured
>
> ----------------
>
> He must have known how that would turn out. I wonder why he didn't
> just shoot himself?

Perhaps he thought he would be treated as a PoW, America would abide by the Geneva Convention, not throw him to the rabid dogs who they knew would kill him ?

Re: Saddam Hussein arrested 20 years ago today

<ulerp8$7ou$5@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13451&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13451

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:17:44 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:17 UTC

In article <20231214105521.00005f33@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> He must have known how that would turn out. I wonder why he didn't
>> just shoot himself?

> Perhaps he thought he would be treated as a PoW, America would abide by the Geneva Convention, not throw him to
> the rabid dogs who they knew would kill him ?

He's not the first mass murderer to be tried and executed by his people.

Just WHAT is your problem? Why do you admire blood-thirsty dictators?

Oh! I forgot!

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Saddam Hussein arrested 20 years ago today

<20231214130614.00007ef7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13458&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#13458

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:06:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:06 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:17:44 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231214105521.00005f33@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> He must have known how that would turn out. I wonder why he didn't
> >> just shoot himself?
>
> > Perhaps he thought he would be treated as a PoW, America would
> > abide by the Geneva Convention, not throw him to the rabid dogs who
> > they knew would kill him ?
>
> He's not the first mass murderer to be tried and executed by his
> people.
>
> Just WHAT is your problem? Why do you admire blood-thirsty dictators?

Why would you be happy to see Americans murdered for exercising their right of free speech -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

</quotes>